DJI Mavic Pro Repair
1557 14 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6HoUfSr
New
United States

Hello all,

I recently sent in my Mavic pro for repair.  The drone drifted into a a brick wall and fell 3-4ft.  The drone fell and landed on concrete.  I tried flying again and recieved gimbal shake errors.  I assest the drone and heard a rattle coming from inside the body.  I spoke to someone at DJI tech support and they suggested sending it for repairs.

DJI recieved the drone on 08/14 and assesd the drone needed to be replaced.  No reason was give as to what was wrong with it.  I dont believe the drone needs to be replaced.  I dont want to use DJI care refresh since i have only had the drone for a week.  I would prefer to pay out of pocked for the repair.  Replacing the drone is unnessaary.   I asked customer service to provide a reason and a parts list on 08/14.  Every day I have been calling and asking for an update.  The only response I get i get is wait 24 - 48 hours for an update.  It seems like at this rate will get send back to me unrepaired or I have to use care refresh.  

Has anyone had the similar expirience dealing with DJI?  Is there any way to expidite the process?   Is there a contact number for the DJI engineers?

2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, would you please provide me the case number? I will help to look into and get you an update, thanks.
2017-8-24
Use props
djiuser_6HoUfSr
New
United States

Sent it in a personal message.
2017-8-24
Use props
djiuser_6HoUfSr
New
United States

Case number is CAS 865600 r1d2n8
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6HoUfSr Posted at 2017-8-24 19:07
Case number is CAS 865600 r1d2n8

Sorry to have kept you waiting for such a long time, the case has been escalated to local team to speed up the process, we will try our best to analyze the reason and get you an update soon.
Appreciate your patience.
2017-8-24
Use props
djiuser_6HoUfSr
New
United States

Do you have any updates?
2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The case has been escalated to local team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you after review, please wait patiently, thank you.
2017-8-24
Use props
djiuser_6HoUfSr
New
United States

any updates?
2017-8-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Mindy will take care of you....
2017-8-25
Use props
djiuser_6HoUfSr
New
United States

Thank you.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Local team is working on your case, we will have someone to contact you very soon. Thanks for your patience.
2017-8-25
Use props
djiuser_6HoUfSr
New
United States

Thanks for your help Mindy. Looking forward to the it.
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6HoUfSr Posted at 2017-8-26 09:22
Thanks for your help Mindy. Looking forward to the it.

You are welcome, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-27
Use props
Texas72
New
Flight distance : 34495 ft
Finland

Hi all.

I cannot post new topic because I'm new user in forum, so I'll reply to this.

Let me explain what happened. I had Mavic Pro for 1,5 weeks and was very pleased with the  performance and everything. I was shooting pictures about my friends house and Mavic Pro was hovering in free airspace. Suddenly it went mad and started to fly towards trees, I did not even touch the controller. It crashed and fell into ground. Battery, propellers and camera was broken. I sent it to the shop which imports DJI to Finland. They sent it in to DJI for repairs and I received the case number.

Now the damages has been assessed and the quotation is waiting in my mailbox. I have not received this quotation. Maybe because the guy at the importer shop is on holiday and the quotation is in his mailbox.

It is clear that my Mavic Pro had a malfunction and this should be warranty issue, my friend saw this.  Waiting for quotation to arrive with fear that I have to pay for repairs but I cannot read the quotation because I have never received it.

Please, admins. Can you help me with this? My case number CAS-899248-V4P5W6

2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Texas72 Posted at 2017-8-31 11:34
Hi all.

I cannot post new topic because I'm new user in forum, so I'll reply to this.

The quotation email has been sent to rma@futureretail.fi, I think it is the email address of your dealer, please contact them to forward the email to you, thanks.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules