Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Counting the Days without Spark Drops
619 4 2017-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rawsome
First Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Since the new firmware it seems that posts about Sparks "dropping like flies" have disapeared - am i wrong?
What ever it was that DJI fixed in the last FW ( and wont tell us ) it seems to be working

2017-8-24
Use props
Phuong Do
Second Officer
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Yes, I also notice no report of power cutoff, but there is an increasing reports for flyaway.
I also experienced "no signal" within 100m quite frequently, last night DJI Go 4.1.5.3 on Android recognized my Spark as DJI Osmo...
2017-8-24
Use props
Psands18
New
United States

Yeah thats all great. However the Android app wont even let people fly their sparks. App crashes everytime wifi connects to the spark. Terrible. Any fixes would really help as I am grounded at the moment.
2017-8-24
Use props
Enri
Second Officer
Flight distance : 683501 ft
Italy

best fix change your device!
2017-8-24
Use props
lafoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1402680 ft
Portugal

Psands18 Posted at 2017-8-24 20:45
Yeah thats all great. However the Android app wont even let people fly their sparks. App crashes everytime wifi connects to the spark. Terrible. Any fixes would really help as I am grounded at the moment.

I have the fly more combo... I never tried flying with only the phone, always with RC. But i have an android and their are too much problems for us... Thinking about buying an iPhone or an iPad!...
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules