Compatible Samsung Tablets
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TxRider
New
Flight distance : 5118 ft

United States

Can anyone tell me if either one of these tablets will work with the Phantom 3 Pro ??  
Im now using an Apple iPad Mini but wanting to use a little cheaper tablet out in the field when flying.

I currently have a Samsung tablet but the firmware is not compatable !!

Thanks !!

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 10.1" - 16GB - White
Model: SM-T580NZWAXARSKU: 5366000

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8-Inch Tablet (Wi-Fi)(16 GB, Smoky Titanium)

2017-8-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hmm, neither of the two tablets is on the support list. But that doesn't mean they will not be compatible with the DJI GO 4 app since we might have not officially tested it.
Sometimes we would recommend using the mobile device on our test list because engineers had tested to run DJI GO/DJI GO 4 on that mobile devices and they performed fine. 移动设备列表.jpg
2017-8-24
Use props
TxRider
New
Flight distance : 5118 ft

United States

Thank you !!
2017-8-27
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Rider,

Thor is right on the money.  Of the two tablets though, the 10.1 inch will be better since it has a more powerful processor and .5 GB more of RAM.  The screen has better pixel density and is also larger, which is nice.

Fitting the tablet in the RC holder can be a bit delicate though.  I use a 10.1 Samsung tablet and it just barely slips into the holder.  But the USB port is in the middle of the bottom when mounted in the holder. There is a slot in the bottom grip of the holder that could allow a cable to pass through but for a USB cable it is too small.  I used a Dremel Tool to open up the slot where the USB port is on the tablet and my USB cable plugs in real nice now.  Also the charging cable plugs in to when needed.  Do be aware that there are large plugs on micro-USB cables and small plugs on micro-USB cables.  I made my slot big enough for the small micro-USB plug.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-8-27
Use props
racman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46729 ft
Australia

Hi I ran the TAB A 8" but found is was a bit slow and lagged a little. I upgraded to an S2 8" (was on special) and it has no problems with speed. Great size and weight!!
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules