Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
my Inspire Pro thinks I am beginner 50% of time
715 3 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans35667798
lvl.1
Flight distance : 686916 ft
United States

Started about a week ago.  about every other flight, I am limited to 100m distance and height.  I get a msg I can change this in settings.

However, on latest firmware.  Beginner mode off, max height and distance set to max.  I toggled all of the modes (i.e. beginner) on and off in case changing it will help, but I still get the error msg about 50% of time.  I don't know until I fly 100m away.  

Anyone have a suggestion?  It was working FINE for months prior to this.

Bruce

2017-8-25
Use props
rgallo6
lvl.1
United States

It's been an issue ever sense the last FW update,  you think dji would want to correct the issues many of us are having but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. The tell me to log out then log back into my app everytime I change my battery! The I still can only go 500m in distance. used to be a dependable machine but dji fixed that! I guess their looking too ruined their reputation also.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Would you please show us the screenshot of Main Controller Settings about the flight altitude and distance?
We have the distance restriction issue before, but it was locked in 50m and the issue got sorted out in iOS DJI GO V3.1.15.
Please update your APP to the latest version to see if the problem persists.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

rgallo6 Posted at 2017-8-25 17:13
It's been an issue ever sense the last FW update,  you think dji would want to correct the issues many of us are having but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. The tell me to log out then log back into my app everytime I change my battery! The I still can only go 500m in distance. used to be a dependable machine but dji fixed that! I guess their looking too ruined their reputation also.

500m or 50m? Please update the APP to the latest version.
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules