Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Controller quick release Info
1095 13 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walteroma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218166 ft
United Kingdom

Mi scuso per l'inglese tradotto con Google, il problema che ho sul controller è che scarica molto rapidamente.
Ho un Samsung S6, e sembra come se fosse solo per questo tipo di smartphone Android, il controller utilizzato come banca di potere e di conseguenza la batteria dura meno la batteria Mavic.
Esiste un cavo USB che consente solo lo scambio di dati e non in carica?  O un altro sistema che non permette questo grosso problema, non è necessario avere tre batterie droni quando il controller dura meno di uno.
Grazie amici un rapido sos è il benvenuto
2017-8-25
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If you want help then english please.
2017-8-25
Use props
Tekameleon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1308291 ft
Canada

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-8-25 20:46
If you want help then english please.

Rough translation:

"I apologize for English translated with Google, the problem I have  is that the controller battery drains very quickly.

I have a Samsung S6, and consequently the controller battery lasts less than the Mavic battery.

Is there a USB cable that only allows data exchange and not charging? Or another system that does not cause  this problem?

Thank you friends a quick reply is welcome"
2017-8-25
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Tekameleon Posted at 2017-8-25 21:37
Rough translation:

"I apologize for English translated with Google, the problem I have  is that the controller battery drains very quickly.

I am using ios so can't really help with this one. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure your phone is fully charged and set it to airplane mode and turn off bluetooth and any other unnecessary background apps. You may also have to lower the screen brightness. I have found, even on ios, that bluetooth seems to use a lot of battery power.
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hope you could read English. The usage time of Mavic RC is about 1-2 hours for different Android devices. And there is no charging or not option.
2017-8-26
Use props
Walteroma
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-26 22:46
Hope you could read English. The usage time of Mavic RC is about 1-2 hours for different Android devices. And there is no charging or not option.

Thank you so much for the answer, very kind, good work
2017-8-30
Use props
Walteroma
lvl.2
Italy

If I keep the smartphone off and I connect it to the controller starts charging it is obvious that it uses it as a charger, this does not happen on the Iphone
2017-9-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I've always been puzzled by these comments about charging the phone/device.  I now run iOS devices to fly with, but even when I ran Android, it never charged the phone while flying.  This doesn't seem to happen with all devices.
2017-9-5
Use props
Walteroma
lvl.2
Bolivia

I apologize but I did try it, I attached to the controller my Android smartphone consider it was off, turning on the controller from the figure you can see that it starts charging, how can this be avoided? considering that it also does when the Mavic flies.
2017-9-6
Use props
Walteroma
lvl.2
Bolivia

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/cLuGm"><a href="//imgur.com/cLuGm"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
2017-9-6
Use props
Walteroma
lvl.2
Bolivia

Carica.jpg
2017-9-6
Use props
rnrnrn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

The thing is - it would be very strange that your phone is charging from the controller. It does say so on the phone but it doesn't happen. That's normal. The controller lasts for me up to 4 batteries flying - so say after 3 Mavic batteries drained it's still around 25% power. Therefore - are you sure the phone is being charged? Otherwise - you have a faulty controller. May be a case for warranty. Good luck with this! Cheers!
2017-9-6
Use props
Walteroma
lvl.2
Italy

Hi, you are right, do as if you were loading the smartphone, but in fact it always stays at 92 as in the photo, so do not download the controller.
Sorry I was checking out better without being alarmed.
Thank you
2017-9-11
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

rnrnrn Posted at 2017-9-6 13:10
The thing is - it would be very strange that your phone is charging from the controller. It does say so on the phone but it doesn't happen. That's normal. The controller lasts for me up to 4 batteries flying - so say after 3 Mavic batteries drained it's still around 25% power. Therefore - are you sure the phone is being charged? Otherwise - you have a faulty controller. May be a case for warranty. Good luck with this! Cheers!

Dear Walteroma,
As @rnrnrn said your controller batteriy should last longer.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules