Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trash support.
561 2 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prise
lvl.1
United States

I've bought 3 DJI products at home in the US in less than a year. A regular Osmo from Best Buy, and a Mavic Pro Fly More and Spark Fly More pack BOTH with REFRESH directly from DJI. I'm currently traveling for the summer and I have had nothing problems with 2 out of the 3 purchases.

The Osmo randomly stopped recording in Zagreb Croatia after updating the firmware and filming for one day a couple months ago.

The Spark's range connected directly to the remote tops out at about 700ft which is complete garbage. I went through hours of troubleshooting in the forums and nothings helped.

Finally, the only that was working properly was the Mavic and today I crashed it into a tree while active tracking a friend wakeboarding at a cable park in Lviv Ukraine.

I've tried to submitt a ticket to get my Osmo repaired, and I have called multiple times (especially because they seem to hang up on you a lot) but heres the catch....

I bought my products US, and, according to DJI Philippino support staff, they have to be shipped back to the US when there is a Official DJI repair center in Germany!

You are an international company with Official DJI repair centers all over the world. How absurd is it to not be able to have a product repaired in another country under your insurance and warrently programs.

JP
2017-8-25
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Captain
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

I had really good support from them. You came to right place . One of the admin on here can help get you going
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JP, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused. Unfortunately, DJI does not provide global warranty at the moment due to various product versions, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. Please read more in After-Sales Policy.
warranty.png
Please send in your drone to US official repair center when you come back to US, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2017-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules