Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 top speed: 50 km/h
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansef1cf855
lvl.1
Flight distance : 494911 ft
Netherlands

I just tested my Inspire 2. It's a clear evening, not even a slight breeze of wind. Top speed: 50 km/h (sport mode)

What happened? It used to be 100+, then it went to 70/80 km/h and now 50?!? That is less then half what was promised when we bought it and it's isn' t even remotely enough for our purposes. My Mavic is faster then that. This is a massive let down for me (one of the batteries dying yesterday after only 21 charges didn't help either).

Is there ANY chance of this getting fixed?  Because this really does render it useless for us.

2017-8-25
Use props
JohnnieYaz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

I haven't checked this but I will. What firmware are you on?
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The maximum speed of Inspire 2 is 58mph (94kph) in Sports Mode, and this speed relates to wind, temperature, altitude and personal operation.
Please do more flight tests.
For the battery, please send in for replacement if it was damaged.
2017-8-25
Use props
NJ Flying Slow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 765909 ft
United States

Mindy, you know there are dozens of threads on this.  I agree with the OP.  I used to get 70+ mph.  The only way it is possible to hit 58 now is with winds in your favor.  With no wind you are lucky to get 50-52mph.  A clear FW upgrade disabled these speeds for us.
2017-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules