Promotion Problems
750 4 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ldZcfcn
lvl.1
United States

DJI's USA website was running a short promotion from August 22-24 that added a hard case for the Osmo Mobile to the already running Summer Fun promotion that includes an extra battery and a base.  The website stated that the promotion ended at midnight 00:00:00 PDT-7.  I ordered my Osmo Mobile last night at 8:39pm CST (or 18:39 PDT), but my confirmation did not include the case.  After contacting onlinesales@dji.com, they tried to tell me that the promotion was until midnight Beijing time.  That's not true, but I can't get anyone to listen to me.  Their current Summer Fun promotion uses the exact same wording on their website right now at Summer Fun Sale.  Of course the promotion I'm referring to is no longer posted because it ended.  I'm so frustrated!  

See the PDT time frame?

See the PDT time frame?

Hard Case Promotion

Hard Case Promotion
Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 9.25.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 6.22.14 PM.png
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide us the order number?We will help to confirm with Sales Team on Monday, thank you.
2017-8-25
Use props
Budge72
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 23:51
Could you please provide us the order number?We will help to confirm with Sales Team on Monday, thank you.

Thanks Mindy.  I sent you a PM with my order number.  
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, the carrying case is only available from August 22-24 in Beijing time, I have confirmed with Sales Team that your order was created on 25th, August in Beijing Time, so unfortunately we cannot provide the carrying case for free, we are sorry for this, but there is nothing I can help you for this issue.
2017-9-1
Use props
Budge72
lvl.1
United States

With respect, it does not matter what your Sales Team thinks if YOUR WEBSITE listed the promotion until midnight PDT.  Why is that so hard to understand?  If DJI makes an offer, and is specific about the offer details, then DJI should honor the offer EVEN IF THEY MADE A MISTAKE.  If I can't trust your company to ship the items that I paid for, then why would I ever trust DJI to honor their warranty or anything else they offer?  These types of bad decisions will effect your business in the long run.
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules