Flight Map
1198 5 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0c8159f7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 511749 ft
United States

I just installed the crystalsky on my Phantom 4 Pro remote. Went for a test flight and everything works great. The one concern I have is I can't see the map in the bottom left corner of the screen. Not a big deal, but I would like to have access to the map if I need it. Any advice or suggestions?
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to reset the CrystalSky to the factory default in Settings.
Have you updated the CrystalSky to the latest version?
2017-8-25
Use props
fans0c8159f7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 23:54

Yes I have. I will try that. Thank you.
2017-8-26
Use props
fans0c8159f7
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 23:54

Thanks DJI Mindy it worked. I'm going for a flight this afternoon and will update if there are any problems.

After reading many forums I know you all have been catching a lot of heat lately. Things happen. Yes it's frustrating when they do but it doesn't need to be taken out on the people who are just trying to make a living. Thank you much for the help.
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans0c8159f7 Posted at 2017-8-26 09:33
Thanks DJI Mindy it worked. I'm going for a flight this afternoon and will update if there are any problems.

After reading many forums I know you all have been catching a lot of heat lately. Things happen. Yes it's frustrating when they do but it doesn't need to be taken out on the people who are just trying to make a living. Thank you much for the help.

You are welcome, we will keep improving our products and customer service to make every customer have a good experience with us.
Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fans0c8159f7 Posted at 2017-8-26 09:33

Glad your issue is resolved. Contact us anytime.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules