1049 4 2017-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tegelstone.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212149 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Have been thinking about upgrading my P4P to an inspire2 + x5s w. licenses for a while now but the price here in sweden (approx. $8650) is holding me back.
Going to the US in a couple of weeks and thinking about picking one up over there but have some warranty concerns.

Read online that as long as you don't activate it before you get back over the pond, there shouldn't be an issue. Is this correct?
Also if I purchase DJI Care in Europe, will it make any difference compared to buying it in the US.

Thanks in advance
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Due to various product versions, customer can obtain warranty service only in the region where he/she purchased the product (in designated DJI repair center).
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased.
For example, if you purchased your aircraft in US, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the Europe. You can only apply for product warranty service in US, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official EU service center.
2017-8-25
Use props
Tegelstone.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212149 ft
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-25 22:51
Due to various product versions, customer can obtain warranty service only in the region where he/she purchased the product (in designated DJI repair center).
At the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. However, the coverage region can be different than the region in which the aircraft was purchased.
For example, if you purchased your aircraft in US, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for the Europe. You can only apply for product warranty service in US, but you can use DJI Care Refresh to replace your product at DJI's official EU service center.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Do I need a US adress to ship it back for warranty service or is it possible to pay the extra shipping cost and send it from Sweden?
2017-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tegelstone.com Posted at 2017-8-25 23:53
Thank you for the quick reply.

Do I need a US adress to ship it back for warranty service or is it possible to pay the extra shipping cost and send it from Sweden?

Shipping label is available in US. You will be responsible for shipping costs when sending product(s) for return, repair or replacement from Sweden.
2017-8-26
Use props
GeoffT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

You could have to pay VAT and import duty when you bring it into Sweden, that is going to be one reason it costs more in the first place but if something goes wrong you should get a quick turnaround on European repairs.
2017-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules