1250 13 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Aerial footage of the amazing Dolomites in Italy. The video was shot with a DJI Inspire2 & Zenmuse X5S. It includes views of Cortina d'Ampezzo and the Olympic Sky Jump, featured in a 007 James Bond Movie. It is now, sadly, in ruins. Also featured Passo Tre Croci and much more...

2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you got everything in http://forum.dji.com/thread-108525-1-1.html sorted out?
2017-8-26
Use props
DALLASFREAK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1074957 ft
United States

Great shots...I can't wait to travel and fly my bird
2017-8-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful shots indeed. And impressive nature
Looks like everything works in order now!
2017-8-27
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-26 02:43
Have you got everything in http://forum.dji.com/thread-108525-1-1.html sorted out?

Dear Mindy, I am still missing the SSD 480 that was shipped with the Inspire 2. I wrote several times, to support, support EU, etc. Sometimes I got a response back saying that I would be getting an update 'Soon', bit never got anything. I wrote again a few days ago, but so far, no response! Can you please look into it?
2017-8-27
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-8-27 09:43
Beautiful shots indeed. And impressive nature
Looks like everything works in order now!

Inspire2 works fine, but I am still missing an SSD that was sent in with the drone.
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elektrica Posted at 2017-8-27 23:06
Dear Mindy, I am still missing the SSD 480 that was shipped with the Inspire 2. I wrote several times, to support, support EU, etc. Sometimes I got a response back saying that I would be getting an update 'Soon', bit never got anything. I wrote again a few days ago, but so far, no response! Can you please look into it?

Sorry that you said you were trying to solve it with DJI EU support, so I didn't help to check this issue with local team.
I will escalate to designated department to look into, please wait patiently.
2017-8-28
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-28 00:09
Sorry that you said you were trying to solve it with DJI EU support, so I didn't help to check this issue with local team.
I will escalate to designated department to look into, please wait patiently.

Just got a response stating that the SSD was not there, which is bull****.
I buy a lot of equipment from you. Why in the World would I even care about not sending a listed item, which, BTW, was sent because it was not functioning properly after the crash???

Here's what I sent to DJI:
"The SSD was inside the craft, it was listed in the parts sent out. It was sent because it was not working.
It was also mentioned in all communications with DJI before it got there, during repairs and after.
AT NO POINT during the whole process anyone at DJI said it wasn’t there (Because it was).
Please review all correspondence on this matter.
This is not a satisfactory answer at all. It’s an expensive item that was mishandled by DJI, not me.
Please advice, this is ridiculous!
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elektrica Posted at 2017-8-28 01:31
Just got a response stating that the SSD was not there, which is bull****.
I buy a lot of equipment from you. Why in the World would I even care about not sending a listed item, which, BTW, was sent because it was not functioning properly after the crash???

The case has been reported the local team to follow up, there will be customer service supervisor to contact you after review, we will try our best to help you out, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-28
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Elektrica Posted at 2017-8-27 23:06
Inspire2 works fine, but I am still missing an SSD that was sent in with the drone.

Attached is the original packing list sent to DJI, which includes the 480 SSD. At no point this list was disputed upon arrival, nor during the repair process, nor after the repair was done. The SSD was mentioned multiple times during this time, as I wanted to make sure they made sure it worked fine.

I already ended up paying for the repairs, despite the fact that I had DJI refresh (Because your support took forever to link my existing refresh to the injured craft). Then it took a while to transfer the ProRes License, which should have been done by default. Mishandling my SSD and then attempting after weeks and weeks to just dismiss your problem is not the proper way to handle a very good customer.

Please see attache repair sheet. Like I said, this was never disputed during the whole process, not even when I inquired multiple times regarding the status.

Here's an image of the original repair sheet that was returned with the drone. The SSD was never shipped back:https://www.dropbox.com/s/jshfbspinri8toa/IMG_0013.jpg?dl=0

2017-8-28
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-28 01:57
The case has been reported the local team to follow up, there will be customer service supervisor to contact you after review, we will try our best to help you out, appreciate your patience.

Thanks Mindy, I really feel this is borderline offensive, but I have hope it will be resolved successfully. I will keep you posted.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Elektrica Posted at 2017-8-28 02:09
Thanks Mindy, I really feel this is borderline offensive, but I have hope it will be resolved successfully. I will keep you posted.

It's OK, I just feel sorry for everything, hope it will get sorted out soon.
2017-8-28
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

loving these locations
2017-11-1
Use props
Elektrica
Captain