Timelapse,Pano & Slow mo?
805 2 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RED DAWN
New
Flight distance : 29088 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Apologies if this subject has been covered recently but the last thread I found was from February, and there has been a few firmware updates since then. I just bought the osmo handle to go with my X5 camera from my inspire pro but I dont have any of the features in the app that the other osmos do? Timelapse, Pano, Slow mo, tracking etc.? I saw from previous posts that this was not supported for the X5 but would have thought after the amount of time passed with people complaining that DJI would have added these features to one of the updates? Am i missing something or is this still the case.
The tracking is something that I was really wanting to use with the osmo so any help getting this set up would be ace!

Cheers

2017-8-26
Use props
fansfa1a440a
lvl.1
France

Hi. Generating panorama is bugging with my osmo+. I have the latest firmware and software.
Generating panorama is finishing with à black screen with a cross in thé screen corner....   Anybody can help me ? Thanks
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that Timelapse, Pano, Slow mo, tracking are still not available with Osmo Pro.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules