Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3A Now restricteded to 30m x 50m, Will Litchie help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I recently had a new shell fitted to my P3A by Marionville Models in Scotland, because of a stress crack.

For some reason and with out asking my permission they updated the firmware on the drone and now its

stuck not being able to fly higher than 30m or 50m away.

Before someone says don't blame the update. I have flown the drone for over a year and not updated it.
All this time without any problems now its like its stuck in beginner mode but its not.

If I install Litchie onto my Ipad Air2 will this enable the drone to fly unrestricted or am I now stuck.

Sadly Marionville Models is about 600 miles from my house ort believe me I would drive round take my drone
back for them to sort out.

My advice to anyone in the UK that is thinking of using Marionville Models to fit a new shell to you un crashed
and perfectly functioning drone is DONT unless you enjoy having a drone that may come back like mine.

Regards

George

2017-8-26
Use props
Da Lata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

Uninstall the DJI Go app and reinstall, with the cell phone connected to the internet open the DJI Go and log in with username and password.
Exit the app and turn on the remote and drone, open the DJI Go app and voila, you are ready to fly with no restrictions!
DJI did this to force users to log in again and make sure everyone has the updates up to date
2017-8-26
Use props
GeorgeDonovan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 917336 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you Da Lata for your advice. Ive reinstalled the DJI Go App  and now its working ok.
2017-8-26
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The  latest vers of the app does this you need log-in and log out of the app and you will be fine Marionvile did nothing wrong.
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to hear that you have figured it out. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules