Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't access Flight Data after FW Upgrade
1150 8 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fingers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1365676 ft
United Kingdom

Is anyone else having problems accessing their Flight Data after the latest firmware update?   

Mavic seems to be flying ok and I can extract data from SD card etc.  

Data upload says there is not Flight Logs too.  

Never had problems viewing them before.
2017-8-26
Use props
ugabuga
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534518 ft
Bulgaria

Yes, same here. I guess other guys did not try to access the flight data ye because the are too busy pixel peeping the new video
2017-8-26
Use props
Fingers
Second Officer
United Kingdom

ugabuga Posted at 2017-8-26 23:59
Yes, same here. I guess other guys did not try to access the flight data ye because the are too busy pixel peeping the new video

Thanks, it's reassuring to know that it isn't just me.  I've just done 3 batteries worth of flying this morning and the Mavic is performing fine (apart from the Flight Data drive not mounting).

I hope they sort it soon; I'm a flight data peeper!!.  
2017-8-27
Use props
Fingers
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I hope this is not a deliberate part of the upgrade.  Effectively meaning only DJI can analyse the Flight Data.  Hmmmmmmm   
2017-8-27
Use props
ugabuga
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534518 ft
Bulgaria

And what about not being able to revert to .0900 ? It feels like the good guys left the company because of a lack of salary rise and DJI got new unexperienced ones. It's hard to believe that all this time they worked only on video improvement (which is not so visible to me) and couple of fixes. What about the 'Aircraft disconnected' issue when weak  network coverage? Still no fix... and now since I am unable to access the logs from yesterday I am unable to investigate why I had 3 gimbal glitches on RTH with no connection.
2017-8-27
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Add me to those, who can no longer access the Flight Logs through the Assistant. After I press confirm in the dialogue, the remote starts shoring "FC U-DISK" message, but no new drive letter appears in the Windows Explorer.

This is a major problem, as I usually extract flight logs after each flight for possible future reference!
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are aware of this and will fix it in the next DJI Assistant 2. If you have any questions, please contact us.  Appreciate your patience.
2017-9-3
Use props
Kajtek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112697 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-3 22:53
We are aware of this and will fix it in the next DJI Assistant 2. If you have any questions, please contact us.  Appreciate your patience.

Is it fixed? I cannot find the update and cannot access data files. It is Sep 24. How long we have to wait.
2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kajtek Posted at 2017-9-24 16:14
Is it fixed? I cannot find the update and cannot access data files. It is Sep 24. How long we have to wait.

It has been fixed. Please update your Mavic to the latest firmware and download the DJI Assistant to check.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules