Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accelerometer "moving" / Gyroscope "Data error"
5396 10 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clement5555
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840 ft
France

Hi guys,

I bought the Mavic pro, calibrated the IMU and compass, and flown only 10 secondes. In fact, right after takeoff I saw the drone drifting slightly away and it touched a platic vase before falling onto his landing arms. The choc wasn't brutal as the drone was only 30-40 cm up over the ground. No damage on the blades, not even a sratch.

Right now, the accelerometter (ACC0 and ACC1) think the drone is "moving" all the time and there is a "Data error" on the gyroscope. I tried :
- IMU Calibration, and it did not change anything even after the calibration was completed
- Compass Calibrationn, but nothing happen when I turn the drone around for 360°
- Downgrade the firmware
- Factory reset, but it always failed at 99%

In addition, I also have a message telling me "Gimbal Cannot Receive MC Data" "Unplug the 8 pin wire ..."

Do you already have the same kind of issue ? Can someone have any idia of what I should do ?
If you need any additional information, donot hesitate !

Thanks a lot

Accelerometer

Accelerometer

Screenshot_20170826-165954.jpg
2017-8-26
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Flying indoors is generally a bad idea and it sounds like the crash may have been more serious than you thought, in which case you're going to need to get it repaired.  You should either open a case with DJI (especially if you purchased Care Refresh) or locate someone who's local to you to take a look at it.
2017-8-26
Use props
Clement5555
lvl.1
Flight distance : 840 ft
France

It wasn't indoor ! And yes, I'll probably go to a local store to take a closer look ...

Thank you
2017-8-26
Use props
Desmond Phee
Flight distance : 1922316 ft
Malaysia

Hi,

So far my Mavic Pro, don´t have any problem yet. Evey time before power on the Mavic, Please remember remove the gimbal holder or lock.
Gimbal is the weakness part of mavic, must handle it carefully. I already done 2 time firmware update. Currently running on firmware1.03.1000.
So far this firmware don´t give me any problem yet. Every time I upgrade the firmware, I will reset my Mavic and redo all calibration like RC link, vision, Gimbal, Campass and IMU. Even the HD Downlink channel and width also fine-tune. My Mavic is working on optimize performance all the time. IMU ACC and Gyro value should keep below 0.005 and compass interference should below 50. If you do the IMU calibration in correct way, the error should be solve. Otherwise have send for warranty or repair. Something wrong with your sensor.
2017-8-29
Use props
AntMD
lvl.1
Brazil

I have the same problem: new mavic pro... firmware updated... one aceleromter "moving" and one  gyro data error.. never was able to fly... :/ cannot calibrate IMU
IMG_1841.PNG
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You can also find the support to send it in from here: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-3
Use props
ryanlee0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 397254 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-3 23:19
You can also find the support to send it in from here: http://www.dji.com/support

Same Problem here with my Mavic too.. have taken it up in the air maybe 10 short flights.. perfect conditions everytime.. I purchased it on aug 17 2017 and just today I went to fly it in the park and was getting GYRO01 Data ERROR for some unknown Reason.. I've never had any hard landings never crashed.. babied the Mavic from day one.. Ive never even forgot the gimbal clamp on before powerup... I emailed DJI to have it repaired so hopefully they reply soon.. so Frustrating and Disappointing considering after getting the DJI Mavic and Goggles is over 2700 Canadian..
2017-9-17
Use props
Nightreaver
South Korea

Yes, I know how you feel.
Next bad thing that will happen is, that repair might take 1-2 month... so prepare for some waiting...
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ryanlee0 Posted at 2017-9-17 17:18
Same Problem here with my Mavic too.. have taken it up in the air maybe 10 short flights.. perfect conditions everytime.. I purchased it on aug 17 2017 and just today I went to fly it in the park and was getting GYRO01 Data ERROR for some unknown Reason.. I've never had any hard landings never crashed.. babied the Mavic from day one.. Ive never even forgot the gimbal clamp on before powerup... I emailed DJI to have it repaired so hopefully they reply soon.. so Frustrating and Disappointing considering after getting the DJI Mavic and Goggles is over 2700 Canadian..

Could you PM me your ticket number and email address? I'd like to check the current status.
2017-9-21
Use props
fans582b777a
New
United States

I’m having the same exact error. I got a replacement for my original drone. I’ve flown it about a dozen times and it just started to have this IMU calibration issue.
2017-10-10
Use props
fans582b777a
New
United States

I’m having the same exact error. I got a replacement for my original drone. I’ve flown it about a dozen times and it just started to have this IMU calibration issue.
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules