ESC error... any suggestion?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

Hi. I am a phantom 3 pro user and can not start the engine at all showing ''ESC error restart or contact DJI for service... something like this'´. Does someone had found a way to correct this issue? Everything look linked together as the AC, RC and Dji go app. I can see the camera and it says Ready to go in the screen but when i move the sticks on the remote always get this ESC error message and there is nothing i can do instead trying to turn off and on all devices but still not able to start the motors. Any idea or suggestion?
2017-8-26
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

ESC is the speed control for a motor and has nothing to do with linking etc.

Unfortunately - the ESC"s in a P3 are not the usual pull and replace style ... you will have to contact DJI .... unless you have a pal who's a dab hand at this ...

Nigel
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear that, please contact our support to start a ticket and send the drone in.
Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-27
Use props
djiflyer
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I've had this problem ever since I installed the new firmware.  I can sometimes get the motors to start after cycling through all of my batteries.  Once I get one battery to work, the rest of them magically start working too, until the next time I take the drone out to fly it.  It's very frustrating because this is clearly a software issue and not a hardware one.  Best of luck to you...
2017-8-27
Use props
GeeDee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 366257 ft
  • >>>
Iraq

Same problem here after the latest firmware... I find the motors will usually start without the props then all good
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules