Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iOS app 3.1.15 a good version?
1661 19 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Håkan K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Has anyone seen anything bad with iOS app 3.1.15 flying Inspire 1 or is it a safe upgrade?
Thanks.
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I think so because this version fixed a lot of problems like restriction issue, map issue, we suggest to keep the APP up to date.
2017-8-27
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3760 ft
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-27 22:07
I think so because this version fixed a lot of problems like restriction issue, map issue, we suggest to keep the APP up to date.

A disgusting version of the program, amazing with its mediocre appearance! Now there is a restriction - "we fly no more than 50 and not more than 30 meters" Great delirium from DJI can not be imagined! Mindy, when will you correct ??!
2017-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Banin77 Posted at 2017-10-3 20:10
A disgusting version of the program, amazing with its mediocre appearance! Now there is a restriction - "we fly no more than 50 and not more than 30 meters" Great delirium from DJI can not be imagined! Mindy, when will you correct ??!

Really sorry for the trouble caused.
When you encounter this problem during flight, please hover the drone to open safe place and reboot the APP or return the drone back to home point and reboot the APP.
Please remember to reboot APP after powering on the aircraft when you change the battery.
2017-10-11
Use props
Banin77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3760 ft
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-11 03:11
Really sorry for the trouble caused.
When you encounter this problem during flight, please hover the drone to open safe place and reboot the APP or return the drone back to home point and reboot the APP.
Please remember to reboot APP after powering on the aircraft when you change the battery.

Yes, Mindy! I know it! I do just that. But my question was asked differently - when will dji fix this?
2017-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Banin77 Posted at 2017-10-12 23:02
Yes, Mindy! I know it! I do just that. But my question was asked differently - when will dji fix this?

We will fix it in the next DJI Go, but I don't have the date yet, please wait patiently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-10-12
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-27 22:07

Mindy, I am on GO 15 on my iPad Air 2 iOS 10.3, I had not fired up the craft in a while and today I finally got a cool clear day and decided to go fly again, however I fell victim to the distance/altitude restriction, I am bummed needless to say. Firmware has not been updated either so I am at a loss as to why I have the issue. My I phone 6  is on GO version 10 and its not giving me the limitation but video is terribly hokey constantly re scanning and suddenly camera disconnects It's also on iOs 11 maybe the older Go is not happy with the newer app. firmware versions are AC 1.10.01.40, RC 1.7.60 CAMERA (X5) 1.11.1.50
I know I know, you want me to update all, and well I guess I have no choice now, just am really disturbed about the fact that there have been no changes since last time I flew except I guess the iPad got updated by mistake, but it will not reset even if I sign out and back in to my account. Am I forced to do massive firmware updates now?
2017-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mixchief Posted at 2017-10-26 19:16
Mindy, I am on GO 15 on my iPad Air 2 iOS 10.3, I had not fired up the craft in a while and today I finally got a cool clear day and decided to go fly again, however I fell victim to the distance/altitude restriction, I am bummed needless to say. Firmware has not been updated either so I am at a loss as to why I have the issue. My I phone 6  is on GO version 10 and its not giving me the limitation but video is terribly hokey constantly re scanning and suddenly camera disconnects It's also on iOs 11 maybe the older Go is not happy with the newer app. firmware versions are AC 1.10.01.40, RC 1.7.60 CAMERA (X5) 1.11.1.50
I know I know, you want me to update all, and well I guess I have no choice now, just am really disturbed about the fact that there have been no changes since last time I flew except I guess the iPad got updated by mistake, but it will not reset even if I sign out and back in to my account. Am I forced to do massive firmware updates now?

The restriction issue relates to DJI Go APP, not the firmware, please update your APP to V3.1.18 to see if the problem persists, thanks.
2017-10-27
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-27 01:35
The restriction issue relates to DJI Go APP, not the firmware, please update your APP to V3.1.18 to see if the problem persists, thanks.

Will do, I'll probably do it all anyway, pointless to fight it, but I will do the app first and test, thanks for your prompt response Mindy.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mixchief Posted at 2017-10-27 07:58
Will do, I'll probably do it all anyway, pointless to fight it, but I will do the app first and test, thanks for your prompt response Mindy.

You are welcome.
If there is any further problem, please let me know.
2017-10-27
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-27 22:38
You are welcome.
If there is any further problem, please let me know.

SO far so good Mindy, though I was only able to light up the AC and connect and sign in with a dry run indoors as the outdoors was soaking wet in the middle of a mild tropical storm, Today is sunny but too windy for confort, the week ahead looks promising though so I will absolutely fly it. In any case I. had no limits warning so I guess at least that issue is solved. I do thank you Mindy, you have helped me positively more than once and I do appreciate it.
2017-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mixchief Posted at 2017-10-29 09:52
SO far so good Mindy, though I was only able to light up the AC and connect and sign in with a dry run indoors as the outdoors was soaking wet in the middle of a mild tropical storm, Today is sunny but too windy for confort, the week ahead looks promising though so I will absolutely fly it. In any case I. had no limits warning so I guess at least that issue is solved. I do thank you Mindy, you have helped me positively more than once and I do appreciate it.

You are very welcome, I'm glad I can help.
Hope you will get a chance to test soon.
2017-10-29
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-29 23:13
You are very welcome, I'm glad I can help.
Hope you will get a chance to test soon.

tested yesterday, sunny and cool but hella windy, handled well just flew in the parking lot because of the wind, gusts 'round 30 MPH didn't want to risk to over the water. So far so good. Will try and get a battery or two tonight. Thanks again Mindy.
2017-10-30
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

It works good for me, and fixed all of my previous issues.
2017-10-30
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

GO 3.1.19 is in the App Store ...
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mixchief Posted at 2017-10-30 11:07
tested yesterday, sunny and cool but hella windy, handled well just flew in the parking lot because of the wind, gusts 'round 30 MPH didn't want to risk to over the water. So far so good. Will try and get a battery or two tonight. Thanks again Mindy.

Appreciate your update.
Please keep me updated if there are other problems.
Happy flying.
2017-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2017-10-30 19:14
It works good for me, and fixed all of my previous issues.

Thanks for the feedback, we will keep improving the stability of the APP.
2017-10-31
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Keule Posted at 2017-10-30 23:13
GO 3.1.19 is in the App Store ...

Weird thing is though I have 18 then I go to the App store and try to dl 19 it just opens 18and doesn't dl the new version
2017-10-31
Use props
Håkan K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Problem with all these updates the is no change log and as such no hint on what might have been fixed from precious version.
2017-10-31
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I hope DJI development team will be more professional in dealing with fixing bugs and software testing.
2017-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules