1069 5 2017-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. Commonsense
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45226 ft
Australia

The more I'm reading on this new update the more I become distrustful of DJI
This company needs to start being more transparent in what these updates include
It is not up to DJI to decide when and where private individuals who buy their product can fly them, that makes them a dictatorship

2017-8-26
Use props
OneMatt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155984 ft
Canada

Newsflash: corporations are not now, nor have they ever been a democracy. They can dictate all they want, and you dont have to buy it.
2017-8-26
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

I 110% agree...  they need to be more open and honest about things..  i understand DJi does not want blood on their hands so to speak.  but doing this will only result  in more backlash..   certain updates that i understand are probably absolute priority, but be clear what they include and why they are priority.  is it because they finally fixed spark's falling to their deaths?  if it because they plan on doing activation locks?  or is it because they plan on doing something more terrible like more airspace enforcement.
2017-8-26
Use props
Mr. Commonsense
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45226 ft
Australia

OneMatt Posted at 2017-8-26 21:19
Newsflash: corporations are not now, nor have they ever been a democracy. They can dictate all they want, and you dont have to buy it.

News flash....
News for you, I don't own a DJI product
2017-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what happened when you updated to the latest firmware? I'd like to check.
2017-9-3
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Mr. Commonsense Posted at 2017-8-26 21:33
News flash....
News for you, I don't own a DJI product

The DJI Forum seems like a logical place for you to be then.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules