Nothing after the new update!
666 3 2017-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3161d5e6
New
Bulgaria

Hi all,

I went on a trip yesterday and imagine my suprise when I couldn't fly the Spark since a new update was available!... ok this is well and good but after attepting to update the drone everything went to hell.
Last time I used the Spark was a couple of weeks ago when there was the previous update. I haven't touched it since.

So yesterday I downloaded the new update on the go and a message came stating the battery is below 50% so I it can't update... even though according to the leds it was clearly at 70-80% (3 leds fully lit and the 4th one blimping)!

Now it's fine that I missed a few amazing shots, I can live with this, but now that I am at home and recharged both the Spark and my phone... it shows me the exact same message!
I attempted rebooting the network, phone and at the end preinstalled the App and now I can't do anything at all - supposedly the phone connects to the drone via wi-fi whitout an issue but when I hit "Enter the device" it doesn't enter the device but send me to the Wi-fi settings instead!!! There is no message of new update available either! So I am stuck with useless menu that is just there for show. I can't enter the drone even though it should be connected to the device and I can't update either....

Any help would be appreciated!

Love the Spark but these issues with the software are killing all the fun from it...

2017-8-27
Use props
fans3161d5e6
New
Bulgaria

Ok, so just to add... the "low battery warning" appeared while I was discharging the battery, so apparantly it's connected, but I still can't enter the device sreen. Nor the update is showing...  Any ideas ??
2017-8-27
Use props
Spaners
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1542 ft
United Kingdom

before you start the app, try doing a wifi reset on the spark. (turn on spark, wait for it to power up then hold power button for 3 beeps and release)
you should now be able to see the spark in your wifi list, connect using the default password
open app
should show go fly .
If this dose not work try reinstalling the app
If it still not working I would do a factory reset with the DJI assistant 2 on your pc then do the update from there
Don't forget to repeat update for each battery
the controller update has to be done over wifi connection after the spark update has been done
hope this helps
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please refer to the videos below to upgrade the drone via DJI Assistant 2 and upgrade the RC via APP, see if it works.  
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules