what is the best drones should i buy to complete this mision

best regards

2017-8-27
Use props
TN Lone Wolf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 963251 ft
United States

Well, I don't know much about 3d mapping.  However, myself and another graduate student utilize drones to map out fields and test plots for crop scouting.  Although our primary workhorse is an Inspire 1, we've found that a Mavic and my Phantom 4 also work well.  As to which one is better?  That's what I'm going to attempt to discover over the course of my thesis research.  I will say this, though: all three will get you the resolution you seek.  At 300 to 350 feet AGL, we were getting ground resolutions of around 1.2 inches/pixel, which is well within 5cm.  I think any gimbal-stabilized drone with a 12 MP camera would suit your needs in this area.
2017-8-27
Use props
Samaka
New

Egypt

TN Lone Wolf Posted at 2017-8-27 06:25
Well, I don't know much about 3d mapping.  However, myself and another graduate student utilize drones to map out fields and test plots for crop scouting.  Although our primary workhorse is an Inspire 1, we've found that a Mavic and my Phantom 4 also work well.  As to which one is better?  That's what I'm going to attempt to discover over the course of my thesis research.  I will say this, though: all three will get you the resolution you seek.  At 300 to 350 feet AGL, we were getting ground resolutions of around 1.2 inches/pixel, which is well within 5cm.  I think any gimbal-stabilized drone with a 12 MP camera would suit your needs in this area.

thank you for your reply
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules