1204 4 2017-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Flying spark today and lost connection with controller. Spark was preparing himself to return to homepoint as i received this error. Spark was almost 300 meters from homepoint.

But drone ignored message and came luckily back.

For info. No interferences , no error messages before take off , had plenty of satelites, open field,homepoint recorded.

Error message makes no sence to me as spark was already beyond 50 m distance and 30m heigh.

Maybe dji should fix this soon with new bugfix update.
Or has someone a explanation?
IMG_1722.PNG
2017-8-27
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've never seen that one.  Yes it could be a bug, but another factor is the phone itself.  iphones are pretty stable, androids can be a challenge.  I have all kinds of "interesting" behavior occur on my android which usually is resolved by a reboot.  Not saying that this is your issue, but it's worth trying a reboot and trying to repeat this occurrence.
2017-8-27
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

I was using an iphone 7 plus, usually ipad mini 4 but left this home.
I was using controller with otg cable , this is usually 2.4 ghz. But noticed upon landing that i left wifiband flightmodus on. Wifi was from controller and was 5.8 ghz. Maybe that was conficting
2017-8-27
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

After landing i switched off spark, turn it on again and it ad no issues, went further than 50 m and higher than 30 m. It must be a bug.

Dji? Please bugfix this
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Restart the APP, this prompt will disappear, we'll forward it to our engineers, will optimize it in the next update.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules