Naza V2 Firmware Update
1721 3 2017-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Topdeck
New

Australia

Hi everyone,

Just purchased a Flamewheel with Naza V2 and having issues upgrading the firmware.  The current version is 3.14 so pretty old.  I have downloaded the new assistant and I can connect via USB and find the controller.  I get a red message at the bottom of the assistant screen advising that a fw update is required but in the fw update screen there are no available updates. It alomost seems the fw is in another location.  I found the correct assistant version for 3.14 and loaded that up and I can see all the settign make changes nad I also did an export and import which all worked fine.  Went back to the latest assistant and same problem, cannot see the updates.  I also tried the F1 and F2 jumper and same issue cannot see any fw to upgrade, was connect to internet ok and logged in under the info tab.  Am I missing something obvious here?  Seems it should be a pretty straight forward procedure.
I did try a search here but could not find a soluton to this issue.  Any help would be appreciated!
2017-8-27
Use props
fansdbc3597c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140217 ft
United States

I have the same exact problem, except my naza v2 is at 3.10.   I'm desperate to upgrade it, but I contiue to get "no updates" message.  I also tried the F1/F2 jumper.  I know my USB/Serial drive works fine because I am succesfully updating two other Naza v2 systems that were not quite so far behind.   
2017-8-27
Use props
fansdbc3597c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140217 ft
United States

I have the same exact problem, except my naza v2 is at 3.10.   I'm desperate to upgrade it, but I contiue to get "no updates" message.  I also tried the F1/F2 jumper to reset.  No joy.  I know my USB/Serial drive works fine because I am successfully updating two other Naza v2 systems that were not quite so far behind.   Hopefully we can get some help here.
2017-8-27
Use props
Topdeck
New

Australia

Ok here is what I found, I was trying to work using a WIFI connection to the internet with no success, in desperation I tried using a wired connection to my router and bingo I can now see the updates, go back to wifi and cannot see them anymore.  Maybe you can try this as well, I was able to update straight to the latest version using a win xp computer and the latest assistant which I downloaded, basically it was the wifi that was the issue for me, even though I had an internet connection, for some reason it would not work.  Hope this helps you too.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules