DJI Osmo Mobile Balance Grip Issue
2668 7 2017-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7698463
lvl.1
Malaysia

Dear all ,

Recently realize that my DJI Mobile Balance grip and lock having a real issue where I can't find the weight to stabilize my iPhone 6+ anymore.

I believe the part has been loose out but I couldn't be sure and am afraid fixing it might cause a lot of money.

I seek for professional to help here , any idea what's going on?

I've tried with smaller phone , iPhone 6s , the gimbal can be calibrate perfectly but not to my 6+, it just dropped everytime I tried it out.

Hope any DJI-ers Expert could help on solving a newbie like me >.< !

Below are some photos ;

Still shot of my OSMO Mobile

Still shot of my OSMO Mobile

Thanks in advance.
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Can you shoot a video?  Any other malfunction of your osmo mobile? Please provide more information for us to check.
2017-8-27
Use props
MY_Alvin
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-8-27 19:52
Can you shoot a video?  Any other malfunction of your osmo mobile? Please provide more information for us to check.

Hi there

Would you mind to let me share you the video file ?

The balance grip can hold iPhone 6s perfectly but not i6+ . I also realize the wifi doesn't show on my wifi bar anymore but it shows connected in the app too .

2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

MY_Alvin Posted at 2017-8-29 06:15
Hi there

Would you mind to let me share you the video file ?

You can upload the video file to Dropbox so we can locate the problem. For your next question, osmo mobile connect with mobile device by bluetooth, not wifi.
2017-8-29
Use props
MY_Alvin
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-8-29 19:07
You can upload the video file to Dropbox so we can locate the problem. For your next question, osmo mobile connect with mobile device by bluetooth, not wifi.

Hi DJI_elektra

Thanks ! However please kindly have a look on the video .

IMG_5335.JPG
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

MY_Alvin Posted at 2017-9-2 07:06
Hi DJI_elektra

Thanks ! However please kindly have a look on the video .

Did you stretch your adjustable arm to a proper length? It seems that the left part is much heavier. Please try to gently adjust your adjustable arm and see if it can work well. If you try a lot of times but failed, I would recommend you send it back for help.
Here is the method:
2017-9-3
Use props
PAGR_FARO
lvl.1
Portugal

I reset the iPhone 6s. I reset the OSMO MOBILE. I did resest in the DJI Application. Problems continue! 1º Does not complete the automatic stabilization. 2º loses connectivity between OSMO MOBILE and iPhone 6s. 3º Films in Time Laps for 10 minutes / 5/15 but only records in memory 01 seconds. Both OSMO MOBILE and the DJI App are up to date, as is the iPhone 6s. Made experiences with Android system and have the same problems. Shipped to arrangement on 09/09/2017 by UPS. Disappointed with OSMO MOBILE. Thank you for your attention. Paulo Ribeiro
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

PAGR_FARO Posted at 2017-9-5 07:24
I reset the iPhone 6s. I reset the OSMO MOBILE. I did resest in the DJI Application. Problems continue! 1º Does not complete the automatic stabilization. 2º loses connectivity between OSMO MOBILE and iPhone 6s. 3º Films in Time Laps for 10 minutes / 5/15 but only records in memory 01 seconds. Both OSMO MOBILE and the DJI App are up to date, as is the iPhone 6s. Made experiences with Android system and have the same problems. Shipped to arrangement on 09/09/2017 by UPS. Disappointed with OSMO MOBILE. Thank you for your attention. Paulo Ribeiro

Sorry for the trouble it causes, please contact the support and send it back for check.
Here is the link:http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules