Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ProRes - Cinema DNG for 2 Inspire 2
1485 10 2017-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chechel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3032116 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hello,

I'm thinkig buying 1 Inspire 2 Combo and a second in backup in case of crash ...

Must I buy 2 pack combo or can I buy one pack PRORES-CinemaDNG for the two machines?

Thanks for your advise.
2017-8-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Chechel,please notice that each PRORES-CinemaDNG can only used in one inspire 2.
2017-8-27
Use props
Chechel
lvl.1
  • >>>
Belgium

Hello,

Thanks for reply.

I'm thinking to buy 1 Inspire 2 combo for a new job. And my idea is to buy a second one in backup in case of crash.
If the Prores is only avalable on 1 machine, is it possible to activate it after the purchase of the machine ? And how long does it need to activated it ?

Thanks for your advices.
2017-9-2
Use props
I2 Air Wolf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 466171 ft
United States

Chechel Posted at 2017-9-2 12:56
Hello,

Thanks for reply.

Activation happens immediately once you update your drone.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chechel Posted at 2017-9-2 12:56
Hello,

Thanks for reply.

Chechel, if you purchase Inspire 2 Premium Combo, the license has been bonded with aircraft already, once you activate the drone, the license will be activated too.
2017-9-7
Use props
UST
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I'm having the worst issue with my Inspire 2 charging hub. Lately it's only been recognizing half my batteries, thus only charging half my batteries. I have 3 sets and mark them A,B,C. I always fly with the same two batteries in a pair (AA, BB, CC). I'm positive I'm putting them in correctly, but the hub will only link on to certain batteries I have now. my A set isn't connecting, and one of my C batteries won't connect either. I'm responsible when I fly, and have kept the batteries in great shape. Not sure where to go from here, I've got a big video shoot in another week and I have to get these batteries up and running again.

- Mike
2017-9-7
Use props
Chechel
lvl.1
  • >>>
Belgium

Hello Mindy,

If I purchase a Inspire 2 not combo. Is it possible to buy and activate de apple Prores later ?
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Chechel Posted at 2017-9-8 10:26
Hello Mindy,

If I purchase a Inspire 2 not combo. Is it possible to buy and activate de apple Prores later ?

No problem, please check the following link of purchase&activate guide for your reference: http://www.dji.com/service/inspire-2-license-key/guide
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

UST Posted at 2017-9-7 13:54
Hello, I'm having the worst issue with my Inspire 2 charging hub. Lately it's only been recognizing half my batteries, thus only charging half my batteries. I have 3 sets and mark them A,B,C. I always fly with the same two batteries in a pair (AA, BB, CC). I'm positive I'm putting them in correctly, but the hub will only link on to certain batteries I have now. my A set isn't connecting, and one of my C batteries won't connect either. I'm responsible when I fly, and have kept the batteries in great shape. Not sure where to go from here, I've got a big video shoot in another week and I have to get these batteries up and running again.

- Mike

UST, please pair A and C set via APP, and then insert these 4 batteries to hub to try again. If the batteries are paired successfully, the battery pair with more stored power will be charged first.
Please let us know the result. You can take a short video about the process, if the problem persists, please upload the video to us for analysis, thank you.
2017-9-10
Use props
UST
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-10 00:40
UST, please pair A and C set via APP, and then insert these 4 batteries to hub to try again. If the batteries are paired successfully, the battery pair with more stored power will be charged first.
Please let us know the result. You can take a short video about the process, if the problem persists, please upload the video to us for analysis, thank you.

Hello Mindy, I've included a video link of me talking about my current issue with the charging up. Thanks.

2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

UST Posted at 2017-9-10 15:44
Hello Mindy, I've included a video link of me talking about my current issue with the charging up. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyaIUBCfzvo&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for your time for the video. Sorry that the charging hub needs to be sent in for evaluation and repair. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules