Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new suggestion
411 0 2017-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImHereToCrash
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

ok so this suggestion comes from my GF, not me. but how about smartwatch app/link thing?   here is the idea,  why not come up with a method to link apps together ..smart watch app for dji go then that can link to smartphone/smartphone RC combo. then you can be more free to do things, for example my GF came up with a good one, she does running and she has her iPhone on her every time, she would like it if she can launch dji go on her Apple watch (or andriod wear) then it links to dji go app on her phone (background) everything is setup already so all she has to do is slide take off on her watch confirm target (her) and start running.. her watch buzzes if error and she can live view is she wants. it can also have contextual commands based on status and surroundings. so things like land here, come closer, back up, turn around, etc can apply as needed..  again mostly spark sounding feature.. but im sure it could work in other scenarios for other drones...  

i know sounds a bit gimmicky..  but, its also slightly cool idea.  and it can leave her hands free for other things too since putting phone in pocket or whatever and the gps on phone is relevent to marking new homepoints, the tracking system using existing tech just implimenting new way of interacting with it...

i know other isues need to be fixed with the spark, howver its still kind of cool and mayeb it could lead to other features coming as well, like a smart follow mode where it disables RTH if it is following confiormed target and GPS matches.. etc etc.. it can also have palm landing feature for RTH was another idea my GF came up with where say spark is low on battery and it wants to land.. it can automatically get around front of you flying backwards or watever to match speed that its going.. and buzz watch that it wants to palm land... put palm out and it can comes forward and lands..  
2017-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules