602 2 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaymostella
New
Flight distance : 39193 ft
United States

Hello,

I was hovering on my farm and lost connection with my Phantom 4 pro+. The return home feature kicked in and the copter began to ascend and hit a tree limb and fell. Moderate to heavy damage. I am needing to get it repaired and not sure what the best options are. I purchased the p4p+ used from another individual a couple weeks ago and do not even know about the care refresh until I began looking into getting the thing fixed AFTER this crash...

What would be my best option for repairs? I noticed several "certified" repair  places when searching online but wasnt sure if I should consider one of them or send it in to DJI. Only reason i am concerned about sending to DJI is the turn around time for getting it back to me after repairs. I already know its going to be expensive...

Lastly, when i send for repairs to wherver, do I just send the copter in or do I send the battery, controller and copter?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay
2017-8-28
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Talk to the repair centers nearby, let them know what you think is damaged and ask them how long the repair will take. They may have to get parts from DJI so you may have a long wait anyway. They will let you know what you need to send.

Good luck
Mark G.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jaymostella, we are sorry to hear about the crash accident. You are suggested to send in the drone to official repair center for evaluation and repair.
DJI is try best to shorten the time frame, if there is any problem during the repair process, please keep us updated any time, we will try our best to assist.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules