Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No repair progress - not even unpacked.
1086 19 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8f2075b2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 534354 ft
Poland

Hey,

I have a problem and I'm pretty worried about my repair and its time.

I had several problems with my P4 Pro drone (actually out of the box) - it had very low communication range especially comparing to Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 which i use from time to time. It was just constantly losing communication even at close distance away and not in urban areas. It also shown several different pretty disturbing informations like barometer error, air encoder error etc. It was really irritating but I had couple of pictures to take so decided to wait with repairng it.

Then the worst, which led me to sending it for repair right away. After location change (errorfree flight) it whown "cemera sensor error" which never disappeared. Tried restoring firmware, reinstalling app, actually everything I could have think of but nothing helped. So i decided to send my drone - PERFECTLY NEW - not even 5 hours of flight time for repair.

Please do You know why is it so that my drone reached Netherlands service last thusrday but still it wasn't even unpacked and diagnosed? How long may the repair take?
2017-8-28
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

Is there any chance somebody will help me?
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the experience with our product, it usually takes 1-5 business days to unpack and record your drone to our system.
May I have the case number? I will help to expedite the process, thanks.
2017-8-28
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-28 19:23
Sorry for the experience with our product, it usually takes 1-5 business days to unpack and record your drone to our system.
May I have the case number? I will help to expedite the process, thanks.

My case number is CAS-893986-V5P1H5. Parcel was delievered on thursday and I'll be extremaly gratefull for help.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-8-28 21:56
My case number is CAS-893986-V5P1H5. Parcel was delievered on thursday and I'll be extremaly gratefull for help.

Thanks, we've seen the package was delivered under your own expense, could you please PM us the tracking number?
2017-8-28
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-28 22:03
Thanks, we've seen the package was delivered under your own expense, could you please PM us the tracking number?

I've just sent it to You via PM.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-8-28 22:32
I've just sent it to You via PM.

Thanks, the package has been received, it's undergoing damage assessment at present.
Local team will try their best to get it fixed for you, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-28
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-28 23:50
Thanks, the package has been received, it's undergoing damage assessment at present.
Local team will try their best to get it fixed for you, appreciate your patience.

Thank You for Your help! Hope it will go smoothely if it is possible please make sure that all the problems I've mentioned above will be taken care of:
- Camera Sensor Error
- Poor reception and video feed signal
- Other strange errors - barrometer error, air encoder errors

I really hope that when it'll be back it will work the way it should.
All the best,
Maciek
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-8-29 00:30
Thank You for Your help! Hope it will go smoothely if it is possible please make sure that all the problems I've mentioned above will be taken care of:
- Camera Sensor Error
- Poor reception and video feed signal

Sure, our repair team will take care of your drone, no worries.
2017-8-29
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 01:49
Sure, our repair team will take care of your drone, no worries.

Hello Mindy!

Thank Your for Your assistance that helped A GREAT DEAL! What worries me now is the fact that after assesment I received information that only one of the issues will be taken care of - the most obvious one - camera sensor malfunction. They didn't adress other issues i have with my aircraft/remote controller
- poor reception and range - it really happens all the time - it contstantly loses connection. We often switch to our backup drone (mavic/phantom4) and it works flawlessly. I am sure it should behave like that. Maybe there is someting wrong with my controller.
- strange errors - barometer error, air encoder error and others - really I hardly literally remember any important flight (even close distance) without losing connection

Please help me to get these errors fixed I am pretty sure there is something wrong and just want to use equipment at it's full potential.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-8-29 02:32
Hello Mindy!

Thank Your for Your assistance that helped A GREAT DEAL! What worries me now is the fact that after assesment I received information that only one of the issues will be taken care of - the most obvious one - camera sensor malfunction. They didn't adress other issues i have with my aircraft/remote controller

The request has been reported to local team to double evaluate, please wait patiently for the further assessment, thanks.
2017-8-29
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 03:17
The request has been reported to local team to double evaluate, please wait patiently for the further assessment, thanks.

Thank You very much! I hope everything will go well from now on and soon I'll be able to use my equipment again!
2017-8-29
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-29 03:17

Hey Mindy,

My Aircraft and RemoteController were sent back to me. Yesterday evening I've received information that my case was elevated do You have any information on that? Can You check what had been done with two problems mentioned by me above before it was sent to me?

all the best,
Maciek

2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-8-30 03:25
Hey Mindy,

My Aircraft and RemoteController were sent back to me. Yesterday evening I've received information that my case was elevated do You have any information on that? Can You check what had been done with two problems mentioned by me above before it was sent to me?

Hi Maciek, I had checked your case and the cases you mentioned had not detected at the last flight test. Don't worry. Think you will get back your drone soon.
2017-8-30
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-30 03:45
Hi Maciek, I had checked your case and the cases you mentioned had not detected at the last flight test. Don't worry. Think you will get back your drone soon.

Hope that everything will be ok.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-8-30 06:25
Hope that everything will be ok.

The drone has been shipped out, please test the flight performance when you receive it and keep us posted if is any further question. Thanks.
2017-8-31
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 19:28
The drone has been shipped out, please test the flight performance when you receive it and keep us posted if is any further question. Thanks.

Inhave received it, looks great, today weather didn't let me test it's flyong capabilities but the camera works!
2017-9-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-9-2 17:34
Inhave received it, looks great, today weather didn't let me test it's flyong capabilities but the camera works!

Glad to hear that you had received it. Looking forward to your fly test feedback.
2017-9-2
Use props
MaciekRukasz
lvl.1
Poland

Well it' works ok, but range is still very poor. Today I'll try to go to totally rural area. Yesterday was flying in the city around stadium and lost connection at 300m distance 120m high. It shouldn't be like that i think.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MaciekRukasz Posted at 2017-9-7 23:32
Well it' works ok, but range is still very poor. Today I'll try to go to totally rural area. Yesterday was flying in the city around stadium and lost connection at 300m distance 120m high. It shouldn't be like that i think.

Please try to fly it in different open areas, see if it is the same.
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules