Maybe a battery problem?
589 6 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anuvis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

Hi i charge my 3 batteries 2 that came with the combo and one i bought later last night in the hub all ok.Today I flew my 2 batterys ok but the second battery that who came with the combo did not power up.I put it in the drone push the button nothing .I took it of the battery push the button nothing .It did not power  up so i put it in the hub and leds start blikink foul charged i took the battery put it in the drone it power up i flew everything is ok.I want to ask what happened is it safe to fly with that battery?Latest firmware software no warning in the app.....

2017-8-28
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Maybe the battery wasn't securely placed in the hub and therefore the contacts didn't connect to charge the battery????  Just my guess.
2017-8-28
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had that happen with one of my batteries, it turned out that i had not used it in about a week and went into sleep mode, as it was not being used in a specific time period.no lights would light up when button pressed on battery and so i put it in the charging hub for about 15 minutes, still no lights come on as if it is not charging , but when i took it out of the hub and pressed the button on battery all the four lights came on, so basically it was fully charged but in sleep mode thats why it would not take any more charge on the hub ..

2017-8-28
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

Jimmers Posted at 2017-8-28 11:37
Maybe the battery wasn't securely placed in the hub and therefore the contacts didn't connect to charge the battery????  Just my guess.

Battery was foul when repluged to hub
2017-8-28
Use props
Anuvis
lvl.4
Greece

realstreetuk Posted at 2017-8-28 12:12
I had that happen with one of my batteries, it turned out that i had not used it in about a week and went into sleep mode, as it was not being used in a specific time period.no lights would light up when button pressed on battery and so i put it in the charging hub for about 15 minutes, still no lights come on as if it is not charging , but when i took it out of the hub and pressed the button on battery all the four lights came on, so basically it was fully charged but in sleep mode thats why it would not take any more charge on the hub ..

The battery was used the previous days why the other batteries did not go to sleep?
2017-8-28
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anuvis Posted at 2017-8-28 12:36
The battery was used the previous days why the other batteries did not go to sleep?

not sure unless there were charged up before the battery in question? so they did not need to go into sleep mode?
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Anuvis,please ensure the connection of your battery and notice that when the battery power is less than 10%, idle for 6 hours, it will enter into sleep mode.
If the power is zero and it is not charged over 10 minutes, it will enter into sleep mode, too. Please keep us updated if you can not solve the problem.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules