1443 8 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ihad an issue the other day.  I was connected to 13 satellites but the I1 kept switiching back and forth between GPS and ATTI mode.  The whole time remaining conntected to 13 satellites.  Any ideas?
2017-8-28
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

That's interesting.

I can't handle ATTI mode -- that would be very difficult to deal randomly switching!
2017-8-28
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

DemolitionMan14, did you wait to hear that your "home point was updated, please check it on the map" BEFORE you took off? Safety First! Ken.
2017-8-28
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

Highasakite Posted at 2017-8-28 16:27
DemolitionMan14, did you wait to hear that your "home point was updated, please check it on the map" BEFORE you took off? Safety First! Ken.

This latest firmware is full of bugs. I am having all kinds of weird crap happening, randomly. Everything was fine before firmware, and go app updates.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Your aircraft’s compass may be interfered. When the compass is interfered significantly, A-mode will be enabled though multiple satellites are detected.
Please do not fly your aircraft where there is a chance of strong magnetic interference, such as factories, high voltage lines and magnetite.
2017-8-28
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2017-8-28 19:08
This latest firmware is full of bugs. I am having all kinds of weird crap happening, randomly. Everything was fine before firmware, and go app updates.

I having another random issue in addition to dropping GPS to ATTI mode.  I take off and get about 150 ft away and it tells me i reached the max distance.  I go into the app and max distance is turned off which means i should not be limited.  then i land turn it off and back on and it works.  Happened 2-3 times so far all in different parts of the country.
2017-8-29
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

It probably is to do with the logging into DJI. This has been discussed here in some threads. Apparently, it is not working very well, that is my impression only though.
2017-8-29
Use props
GeoPhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1378635 ft
Canada

DTK Posted at 2017-8-29 17:05
It probably is to do with the logging into DJI. This has been discussed here in some threads. Apparently, it is not working very well, that is my impression only though.

If the flight starts logged in and then you turn on airplane mode for all devices so no internet is available would this make a difference?
2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules