DJI Spark - GO App Crash when using Quickshots
726 3 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rsguadron
lvl.1
Northern Mariana Islands

Hello All,
Hope there's others with this same issue. My Spark is fully updated with the most current firmware.

When using any of the quickshots; the DJI GO app crashes and closes out. However, the video is still being taken. For example, using Circle; once clicked the Spark goes but the app crahses. The Spark will do the full circle and stop (this goes for all the quickshots). Since it the app crashed the video is not on the app but only on the SD card (so its not pre-edited like when you do a quickshot and it adds auto editing) only raw footage and only viewbable on the SD card. The app crashes when its connected with the phone to the spark, the phone to the RC to the spark, and the phone direct connec to the RC to the spark. In all 3 cases; the app crahes. I hope there is others with this same issue. I still get my quickshot footage on the SD card but I really like the auto editing the app does and i want to edit on the app as well. Thanks for everyone's attention and thanks for any replies on this.
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, I would recommend you contact the support for help.The link is below: http://www.dji.com/suppor.
Please export the flight data and provide it to support, we will have someone contact you and try our best to find out the problem. Thanks.
2017-8-28
Use props
bignathan88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86621 ft
Italy

Having the same issue in my short experience. RC+ SPARK+ APP and the appe crashes after 3 seconds, more or less, of recording. But I was using the old version of the app. TOmorrow I will try with the updated version. I'm using the android app.
2017-9-17
Use props
Pirikitto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183658 ft
United States

Same issue here https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid956839
what smartphone do you have?
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now