Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zoom not working
6152 12 2017-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nros101
lvl.1
United States

So I just got my Osmo today and I stuck it in 1080p 24 fps and I still can't get the zoom to work. I am holding the trigger and moving the button. Any help appreciated.
2017-8-28
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Osmo or Osmo+?  Regular Osmo does not have zoom.  If OSMO+ does it work with the App?
2017-8-28
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Also your badge shows your device as being an Osmo, unless you have another device that wasn't registered yet
2017-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that Osmo doesn't have the zoom function.
I stuck it in 1080p 24 fps.
Do you mean the resolution cannot be selected or cannot find the option to change resolution?

2017-8-28
Use props
nros101
lvl.1
United States

Thank you, everyone, for getting back to me so quickly and the information. I have the regular Osmo, it looks like only the Osmo+ has the zoom functionality.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nros101 Posted at 2017-8-29 06:55
Thank you, everyone, for getting back to me so quickly and the information. I have the regular Osmo, it looks like only the Osmo+ has the zoom functionality.

That is correct, nros.
2017-8-31
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I have fitted a DJI Inspire 1 X3 to my Osmo Handle ( Not Osmo+ ) and I have Zoom, but only in the app DJI GO.
I have a T-W in the top left of the screen, and when I press one of those it zooms in or out.
I think it only appeared after last update.
bye,
Dave
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

davawt Posted at 2017-9-10 03:35
I have fitted a DJI Inspire 1 X3 to my Osmo Handle ( Not Osmo+ ) and I have Zoom, but only in the app DJI GO.
I have a T-W in the top left of the screen, and when I press one of those it zooms in or out.
I think it only appeared after last update.

That is just the 2× digital lossless zoom instead of optical zoom.
2017-9-10
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-10 23:53
That is just the 2× digital lossless zoom instead of optical zoom.

Cheers Mindy,
I did not know that part.
Bye
Dave
2017-9-11
Use props
Arquimides
New
Argentina

there is any way to change the lens to improve image quality instead software improvements?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Arquimides Posted at 2017-9-11 19:52
there is any way to change the lens to improve image quality instead software improvements?

Arquimides, are you talking about ND Filter? It can improve the image through ND Filter as it can reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor. You can buy it from our official website.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Arquimides Posted at 2017-9-11 19:52

I understand your request. The handle of Osmo is compatible to Osmo+, Osmo Pro, Osmo Raw and Osmo Mobile.
If you need lens with high image quality, we suggest to purchase Zenmuse X5 or X5R. Please note Adaptor is also needed.
2017-9-13
Use props
John S
New
United States

My osmo 2 will not zoom
Any advice?
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules