Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problems after updatıng P3p
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bener
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24012 ft
Cyprus

After I updated lates firmwares for my P3p and Rc I am havıng connection problems. RC not connecting to aircraft. These updates are killing us. WHy always we have to update and live these problems?
2017-8-29
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
First Officer
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

i presume you have relink the RC and the AC ? It happens once to me and it tooks me 3 relink to get the connection alright...
2017-8-29
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

One thing I noticed is the DJI recc'd way to update .... having APP download FW ... then asking you if you want to update fully or manually ...

If you accept 'fully' it updates wrong way round ... it updates RC first and then of course AC is left out in the cold. You have to then use the SD card to update the AC and then re-link ...

Sure someones now going to call me out on this ... but if you check out DJI posts - you can see what I report is actual.
If you use the APP to do it ... as DJI wants you to ... then I suggest MANUAL ... do the AC first .... then do the RC ... that way APP transfers the FW to the AC SD card for you and updates .... you have it on your tablet / APP - so RC is then easy.

One day DJI will get it right ...........

Nigel
2017-8-29
Use props
bener
lvl.4
Cyprus

solentlife Posted at 2017-8-29 01:23
One thing I noticed is the DJI recc'd way to update .... having APP download FW ... then asking you if you want to update fully or manually ...

If you accept 'fully' it updates wrong way round ... it updates RC first and then of course AC is left out in the cold. You have to then use the SD card to update the AC and then re-link ...

Thanks for info Nigel
2017-8-29
Use props
bener
lvl.4
Cyprus

Siambuddhas Gro Posted at 2017-8-29 00:48
i presume you have relink the RC and the AC ? It happens once to me and it tooks me 3 relink to get the connection alright...

Thanks Siambuddhas
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

The drone and RC are up to date, right? Please refer to the link below to relink the RC.
2017-8-29
Use props
bener
lvl.4
Cyprus

Was it this easy.? Thanks Diana.Now it is linked
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules