Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
It's a good life (my friend wedding)
1395 14 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeebs-9
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

One of my really good friends got married a fews weeks ago. I made wedding video for them with my smooth-q and Mavic. I understand if it's too long. But I'm pretty shocked that someone would make a 54 second wedding video. That blew my mind. A wedding has sooooo many parts.  So if you can't finish it. I understand. It's about 8 minutes long. Thanks for watching.

2017-8-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video.
Nice area also!
Thanks for sharing.
2017-8-29
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-8-29 11:26
Nice video.
Nice area also!
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!! East Burke,  Vermont. It was in Farm. I can't remember the name right now.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

That's so warm, thank you for sharing the happiness with us, bro. Happy wedding and please forward my best wishes to your friend, thank you so much.
2017-8-29
Use props
Mazfilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19396 ft
United States

Nice video! Loved the work!
2017-8-30
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-29 23:37That's so warm, thank you for sharing the happiness with us, bro. Happy wedding and please forward my best wishes to your friend, thank you so much.

Thanks Thor!!

I almost scrapped the whole thing because people were saying it's too long. But after watching some videos I thought about when people use to record the whole event lol on VHS.
2017-8-30
Use props
Bigga J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video, glad you posted this as I have to do the same thing for my sister in law in a few weeks time.

Wish me luck, I was only going to video the castle and the outdoor scenes and leave the rest to the stills photographer they have booked
2017-8-30
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

Bigga J Posted at 2017-8-30 07:54
Nice video, glad you posted this as I have to do the same thing for my sister in law in a few weeks time.

Wish me luck, I was only going to video the castle and the outdoor scenes and leave the rest to the stills photographer they have booked

I recorded all of this with my Google Pixel on a Smooth Q. DJI has Osmo mobile. But my prewife would of killed me if I brought that. Smooth Q is a little cheaper. No offense to DJI.

Advice I'd give you. Is to try and get the agenda for the day. So you can shoot stuff before hand. That's kind of what I did in my video. Most of the drones shots are from the day after the wedding because I didn't know when and where everything was going to happening. So I mixed the footage together and no one would be the wiser.  You'd have to look really hard to see that the sun is in the wrong place lol.

But Good Luck man!! It's a huge gift. I know it was for my friend. Especially money wise lol. Now I need to find someone do it for my wedding next year LMAO
2017-8-30
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wasn't planning on finishing the video but that was a real good wedding (not boring) video.  Great job!  Regards to the newly wed.
2017-8-30
Use props
Landjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61496 ft
United States

Impressive work with a great balance between the wedding, people and scenery.
2017-8-30
Use props
fans2af304fc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102999 ft
Singapore

What a footage! Nice video! You have done a good job mate.
I believe they will thank you forever!!
Questions.
Did you do post-editing?
I like the colour saturation. Very bright, greeny and colourful too.
Keep it up!!!
2017-8-30
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-30 15:41
I wasn't planning on finishing the video but that was a real good wedding (not boring) video.  Great job!  Regards to the newly wed.

That mean a lot to me. Thank for watching!
2017-8-31
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

fans2af304fc Posted at 2017-8-30 21:55
What a footage! Nice video! You have done a good job mate.
I believe they will thank you forever!!
Questions.

Thanks!!!

I did a little color grading. I'm still learning on that front lol

Some of my co-worker have said that this could cost as much 2k to 4k
2017-8-31
Use props
LeafPeeper
First Officer
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

jeebs-9 Posted at 2017-8-29 12:11
Thanks!! East Burke,  Vermont. It was in Farm. I can't remember the name right now.

Very nice....I was going to ask where it was done because it looked like 'home'....sure enough.   I'm on the west side of the state.

LP
2017-8-31
Use props
jeebs-9
First Officer
United States

LeafPeeper Posted at 2017-8-31 09:23
Very nice....I was going to ask where it was done because it looked like 'home'....sure enough.   I'm on the west side of the state.

LP

I found out the name of the place. It's called The Inn At Mountain View Farm.  Everything about this place was beautiful! A lot of bikes. Like everything about it.
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules