Mavic Pro Loss of Video Signal
1284 5 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bbirk23
lvl.1
United States

New to the forum here but I recently got my mavic pro a few months ago and everything has been great so far until this weekend. I got the update and downloaded it and restarted everything before I took off. Once I did everything seemed fine until I took a picture and the capture button on my iPhone 7 plus just kept spinning and then my screen went black and I had no real time video to see where I was flying. I landed the mavic and restarted everything and the same thing happened over and over even when my phone was in airplane mode. I am going to reinstall the app now and see if that does anything but has anyone experienced this or have any possible solutions? I am going to try and see if it is still happening tonight after work.
2017-8-29
Use props
Laval076
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87438 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I've been lucky so far...
2017-8-29
Use props
Bbirk23
lvl.1
United States

Just an update: got home from work and did a dry run of the camera and took some pictures without any loss of video feed so everything seemed to be in check tonight. Couldn't fly since it's been raining all day here in MD so I'll have to test it out again when weather is better.
2017-8-29
Use props
Tombolian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 675958 ft
United States

If it disconnects again, just unplug the lightning plug and plug it back in and see if the signal comes back.  You don't even have to bring the bird back to do this.  If it's like mine (iPhone 6 plus), even just wiggling the usb cable at the lightning Jack might work.  I'm not suggesting that this is the cause of all 'signal disconnects', just mine... good luck!
2017-8-29
Use props
Candra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 558497 ft
Indonesia

How far did you go? did you get any warning on the screen before it got disconnect? like strong interference maybe. I often had image disconnect when flying far (over 2.5KM) with strong interference, but I believe  it'is normal.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for the replies above. But I would love to advise that you can try to format the SD card first and test again, of course, don't forget to backup the files first. Looking forward to your feedback.
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules