How can DJI treat customers like this? Awful experience
534 6 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b13644b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105203 ft
Sweden

Upon recieving my brand new Phantom 4 Advanced i directly discovered that remote controller was not functioning properly. Sticks could not be calibrated and remote controller (RC) was beeping alarm again and again. Reflashed firmware, install app again, try everything, nothing helped...Got RMA case for replacement and had to send it in to DJI as it was obvious malfunction. Ok, sent it to DJI in Netherlands and waited for replacement one to come. After some time I got another RC, to realize that I got wrong RC...
I got RC that could not be linked to my aircraft becouse DJI sent a RC from standard P4, not P4A.
I tought that was a joke. Again RMA, documenting everything, sending in pictures to support.. Have to send this RC to get another one. Printing UPS labels and traveling to UPS second time.

SO I begged if DJI could send a right RC at least in same time as I sent this wrong one. so I dont have to wait so long again to use a brand new product. answer = of course NOT. The wrong RC have to come first, then they will send a right one.
Support tells me in mail one day: "we will monitor this case and escalate it in order to send you new RC as soon as possible". Next day: "your RC is at DJI and will follow batch after batch process depending on date of package arrival"
Now this wrong remote is at DJI in netherlands second day and its not even been looked at.

2017-8-29
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I feel for you, know it's frustrating.  Nothing to do but hang in there.
2017-8-29
Use props
fans6b13644b
lvl.1
Sweden

Why are you moving this post to service? Nobody reads posts in service category.
2017-8-29
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

evidently, you did
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused, could you please provide us with your case number so I can look into it? Sorry again.
2017-8-29
Use props
fans6b13644b
lvl.1
Sweden

CAS-892256-N6Z5G8

and

CAS-926153-B0F5K5
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you. I had checked your case and the process is almost finished and the RC will be shipped out and you will receive the tracking number soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you get the RC back quickly.
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules