No response after DJI care refresh application.
679 12 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My mavic crashed a week ago, It flys fine but the gimbal is not functioning. I entered a Care refesh claim, and have been waiting 4-5 days for a response regarding shipping . Now I cant find my case number, it seems to have been removed from my account.

Original Mavic order no : 044118550149
Please advise.

Regards,
Frank
2017-8-29
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Found my case number :CAS-927024-H1Z9M0         
But I am still awaiting my shipping label. I need to get it sent ASAP.

2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Per the case log, our colleagues have sent you the shipping label on 25th August. Could you check your spam and confirm?
2017-8-29
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have received no communication from DJI. Either to spam or my normal folder. please ensure they send it to fra**_ch****4@yahoo.co.uk
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pancho Posted at 2017-8-29 22:47
I have received no communication from DJI. Either to spam or my normal folder. please ensure they send it to fra**_ch****

I had informed the proper team to check again. Thank you for your patience.
2017-8-30
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

could you send me a message personally with the email that they have sent it to. I have to leave the UK soon and need to get sent asap
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pancho Posted at 2017-8-30 12:31
could you send me a message personally with the email that they have sent it to. I have to leave the UK soon and need to get sent asap

It is the address that you provided above, if you can not find the email, could you please provide me another email address so we can send it again? Thank you.
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2017-8-30
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-30 18:27
It is the address that you provided above, if you can not find the email, could you please provide me another email address so we can send it again? Thank you.
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.

frank_chile04'at'yahoo.co.uk (I didnt want to put my whole email earlier for privacy and to avoid additonal spam mail.
2017-8-31
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

or fp.oboyle 'At' gmail . com
2017-8-31
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Pancho Posted at 2017-8-31 06:38
frank_chile04'at'yahoo.co.uk (I didnt want to put my whole email earlier for privacy and to avoid additonal spam mail.

or fp.oboyle 'a' gmail.com
2017-8-31
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fp.oboyle 'a' gmail.com
2017-8-31
Use props
Pancho
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fp.oboyle 'a' gmail.com
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pancho Posted at 2017-8-31 10:10
fp.oboyle 'a' gmail.com

Email address received, we will arrange local support to send again, appreciate your patience.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules