Need Phone Number to contact DJI Forum Management
2212 7 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nauticalman
lvl.2

United States

Recently, a good friend of ours who was a faithful, and devoted DJI Phantom 4 Pro member was banished from the DJI Forum merely for using the word "nazi".  Does anyone know a phone number outside of the DJI 818-235-0789 customer support line to speak to a DJI Forum Manager?  We wish to plead on his behalf since the DJI Forum blocks him from any explanation, notification, or discussion on why they banished him.  The DJI Customer support team stated that they have no access, support, or contact what so ever regarding the Forum, so we are asking for assistance in locating a contact who represents the DJI Forum.
As part of our Disabled Veterans support group, we help wounded veterans rebuild their lives through finding new ways to find joy and healing in their lives.  Many of us became members of the DJI family, and formed a group known as the "Phantom Regiment", in which the experience of flying DJI Drones plays a key role in emotional restoration, outdoor activity and group socialization.  
One of our most estemed members of our "Phantom Regiment" suffered a tragic setback in which the banishment of his DJI Forum account left him behind when the rest of us went to our daily meet and fly.  When we returned, we discovered that our friend attempted to commit suicide over the banishment of his access to his new found DJI forum friends.  Kuya Kano is a Navy Veteran who six years ago was captured by Abu Sayyaf militant Muslims while hiking in the Philippines.  His ordeal left him both physically and emotionally damaged, despite his surival and rescue.  Recently, when Kuya Kano became a member of our "Phantom Regiment", we saw a drastic improvement in his mental well being.  For the first time in years, he was showing great strides in social progress, mental well being, and becoming active again.  Kuya was constantly reading the DJI forum, in fact called the DJI forum his "daily newspaper".  
I honestly can not pleed enough on behalf of our friend, who needs, yes, NEEDS DJI Forum to reinstate his access, so he can continue to heal, recover, and have the courage to rejoin us in our Veterans' Support Group.  If anyone can direct me to a phone number in which I can talk to someone who manages the DJI Forum or Administrators, it would be an act of helping a wounded veteran get back on his feet again.  Thank you all for taking the time and consideration to help us help our friend in his recovery.

Sincerely,

Amos Stoddar
Wounded Warriors Phantom Regiment
Disabled Veterans of America
pow_mia_84566.jpg
2017-8-29
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

I wish I could assist here, but I can't, sorry
However, I'd like to throw in my support to Kano on this.  If, as you state, that his banishment was only for using a non politically correct word then that is ridiculous.  Context is everything, so I'm going on faith for now, as obviously none of us have the actual quote that caused this issue.  
It is a sad state of affairs that these days we are in such a charged environment that all of these snowflakes are offended over almost anything.  PC is wrong, it stifles free speech and someday this religion to PC will cause folks to be killed...Kanu's situation aside, as clearly he is struggling over things most of us cannot fully understand.
I wish you the best, and hope you can succeed for his sake, I will keep him in prayer.
Sincerely
2017-8-29
Use props
Nauticalman
lvl.2

United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-8-29 12:37
I wish I could assist here, but I can't, sorry
However, I'd like to throw in my support to Kano on this.  If, as you state, that his banishment was only for using a non politically correct word then that is ridiculous.  Context is everything, so I'm going on faith for now, as obviously none of us have the actual quote that caused this issue.  
It is a sad state of affairs that these days we are in such a charged environment that all of these snowflakes are offended over almost anything.  PC is wrong, it stifles free speech and someday this religion to PC will cause folks to be killed...Kanu's situation aside, as clearly he is struggling over things most of us cannot fully understand.

Thank you, Genghis9.  By law, they had to keep Kuya under observation for two days and we are all keeping tabs on him, but he is recovering well.  It wasn't the same for us flying without him this weekend.  We're not giving up on him.  We may be a bunch of old farts, but we still band together like brothers even if we don't wear the uniforms anymore.  
2017-8-29
Use props
microlinux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2576972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your best bet is probably to PM a mod.
2017-8-29
Use props
Nauticalman
lvl.2

United States

microlinux Posted at 2017-8-29 13:16
Your best bet is probably to PM a mod.

Thank you, Microlinux.  We are trying that as well to get our friend back.
2017-8-29
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Ask of DJI Joe, he seems to be the head of the forum.
2017-8-29
Use props
Nauticalman
lvl.2

United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-8-29 13:34
Ask of DJI Joe, he seems to be the head of the forum.

Thank you, Alabama.  But regretfully, dji joe is part of the problem in this situation in which we are seeking a solution for our friend.
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

This issue has already been addressed with the user. Note that this thread breaks forum rules. Issues like this are to be handled privately. I'll be leaving this visible but closed for visibility's sake rather than deleting it.
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules