Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help with crash data
922 3 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pez942
Second Officer
Flight distance : 166512 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a crash I had a day after owning the spark back at the end of July. Luckily the spark survived it fine and have flown 70+ flights since with no issue, but I can't help but think back to that 2nd day crash and wonder what I did wrong.  I was using the RC with an iphone 6 and an OTG cable. From memory I was about the try a 'rocket' in the quickshots menu.  The spark appeared to do nothing on hitting go so I was looking at the display on my phone not realising that the spark was drifiting backwards and as you can see from the footage collides with a tree. Looks like my issue starts around the 3m35s mark in the log.  Any help figuring out what I did wrong that day would be appreciated.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/2JHZ0223AO71MYPHISY3/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jps5hac8o512olq/DJI_0006.MP4?dl=0

2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Did the crash happen with the latest firmware? If yes, please refer this tutorial video and export all data for further analysis. Appreciate your cooperation.

2017-8-29
Use props
Pez942
Second Officer
Flight distance : 166512 ft
United Kingdom

No it was on the previous firmware which was the latest at the time.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Pez942 Posted at 2017-8-30 00:32
No it was on the previous firmware which was the latest at the time.

Sorry to hear about the crash, please check if the flight data of that crash incident still remains in the drone, export it via DJI assistant 2 and contact our support support.eu@dji.com to start a data analysis. Besides, we also suggest sending the drone back for an overall check if needed. Thank you.
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules