Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reply to JohnsI2

Yes for your Question, about the video posted, All is good now with April's Firmware V01.0.0330    
Aircraft and downgraded the RC and all is great again!                                                                                                                                                                                                            01.0.0110   Remote Controller

Magic Happened all my troubles went away, just burning up months of my DJI Inspire 2 refresh care while my Aircraft was AOG

I learned my lesson is to never change my firmware again , if its not broken leave it alone .
Please reseach online and you find your answers in how to make your DJI Inspire Drones and other DJI Drones models fly again with the help of some very smart people and Wiki !

Please use the software at your own risk only as your last choice in this matter.

Getting ready now to Evacuate south Florida for hurricane Irma .

all other DJI Drones Models users are reporting the same problems, please draw your own conclusions !!!

"No Roll Back of Firmware"

No thanks to DJI , and very disappointed in how this company has treated the loyal clients and consumers of DJI products.

DJI is more interested in Sales rather then support!!!

2017-9-6
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-9-6 04:17
Reply to JohnsI2

Yes for your Question, about the video posted, All is good now with April's Firmware V01.0.0330   

nazar, so all of the problems we are having, that people are chasing around like ghosts to troubleshoot ...

All of that stuff is fixed with old firmware compared to the new one?

I mean if it is that clear ... how come DJI won't let us roll back?
2017-9-6
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

paraviz02 Posted at 2017-9-6 05:29
nazar, so all of the problems we are having, that people are chasing around like ghosts to troubleshoot ...

All of that stuff is fixed with old firmware compared to the new one?

Paravis,

I can use the inspire 2 again ! after spending many hours of reading and troubleshooting the issues .

All solved in my case with the roll back of the firmware as stated in my last posting .

Now I used my Inspire 2 in the same locations in which I was getting the strong Interference errors on the 2.4 Ghz and the 5.8 GHZ bands with the lastest firmware .

I have flown now 3 days with no problems and no messages, do I need to write a detailed posting and waste more of my time, as I was saying before I have a hurricane heading my way.

Neil
2017-9-6
Use props
John's I2
lvl.2
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-9-6 05:37
Paravis,

I can use the inspire 2 again ! after spending many hours of reading and troubleshooting the issues .

nazar404
glad too see it's working as it was. My son had the same problems with a Phantom 4 and have since followed the video and rolled back the firmware. He's going to run it up this evening and I'll post back his results...

Stay safe
2017-9-6
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Paravis,

So what the heck is the difference though?

As an engineer (datacenter, with a little electrical experience), I'm DYING to know what the difference is. I mean for it to be so beautiful in flight (all systems GOLDEN) in a previous firmware, and then nearly 100% unusable in the current ... How does that happen?

Did you see the thing about the beta testing? Would you sign up to do that?

Good luck with the hurricane. Hope you and your family/friends all stay safe!
2017-9-6
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

paraviz02 Posted at 2017-9-6 08:31
So what the heck is the difference though?

As an engineer (datacenter, with a little electrical experience), I'm DYING to know what the difference is. I mean for it to be so beautiful in flight (all systems GOLDEN) in a previous firmware, and then nearly 100% unusable in the current ... How does that happen?

Thank you,

working on the shutters
2017-9-6
Use props
Ale Reynoso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

Paravis,

Hi nazar.404!
So how did you do that?
Old firmware / new App (4.1.7/8) is working or you need the old App too?
Can we get this old firware? I can give my private e-mail if its needed (I think a lot of people will be wanting this)
Why DJI can not test and do this????
why the silence DJI Mindy, Electra?????
2017-9-6
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ale Reynoso Posted at 2017-9-6 10:09
Hi nazar.404!
So how did you do that?
Old firmware / new App (4.1.7/8) is working or you need the old App too?

ALE.

I just did the roll back on firmware ...  app is 4.1.5
sorry to busy to explain now...  All is on the internet  , I used the mac software  verison
2017-9-6
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

It is all good news as nazar has tried and it works. There is already youtube video on how to roll back your I2. So it is well and people can now choose whether to wait or put matter in their own hands.
2017-9-6
Use props
John's I2
lvl.2
United States

DTK Posted at 2017-9-6 15:13
It is all good news as nazar has tried and it works. There is already youtube video on how to roll back your I2. So it is well and people can now choose whether to wait or put matter in their own hands.

That video is on this thread
2017-9-6
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

John's I2 Posted at 2017-9-6 15:20
That video is on this thread

DJI ,

I was put into the position with no other options to rollback my firmware , I was grounded since June 2017 , Purchased the crystal sky 7.85 monitor and Goggles that Don't track as printed in the user manual on Page 11 if you use the usb micro cable ... must be another DJI oversight .  

This was well Planned from DJI to Limit the Drones as stated to me from a local dealer and a repair station, Thank GOD and the people who wrote the software to rollback firmware and copies of firmware.

Youtube has some great useful videos fixes for DJI Inspires and others DJI Drones .
IF its not broken leave it alone!!!

2017-9-6
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Nazar, so the one video on this thread is good one to follow for roll back?
2017-9-6
Use props
Ale Reynoso
lvl.4
Argentina

Ale Reynoso Posted at 2017-9-2 03:51
This is getting frustrating and misterious too. We have reached a state in which we can not trust our i2 any more. If our drone performs in our next job like it did in the last, we are out of business with that company. That is much to say and at least we deserve a report of why we are in this situation, Why can not be solved (at least yet) and how close are we from solutions.

DJI Mindy. You can not provide more info because:

Come on Mindy! A. B or C ???
2017-9-6
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ale Reynoso Posted at 2017-9-6 19:05
Come on Mindy! A. B or C ???

ALE Renoso,

you'll be waiting a long time for answers...  Sorry been down this road !!!
2017-9-6
Use props
Ale Reynoso
lvl.4
Argentina

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-9-6 22:30
ALE Renoso,

you'll be waiting a long time for answers...  Sorry been down this road !!!

Yes
I think so
Why so much mistery?
My conspiracy thinking is growing!
2017-9-7
Use props
Roy C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4692 ft
Philippines

I have pulled out our Inspire 2 from our supplier.

My boss will just buy another one. I may exchange the cameras of the two units so we can able to tell where the problem is. I won't update the firmware right away.
2017-9-7
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

John's I2 Posted at 2017-9-5 14:45
Has anyone tried this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTpYaBQ6scE its a video on how they roll back firmware for dji drones. I haven't used it yet because I'm on V01.00.0330. But I know someone that is going to try it this evening.

How did it go? I know backing up works with a Mavic but haven't done anything yet.  Just collected the data and waiting to actually push any download.
2017-9-8
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-9-6 11:24
ALE.

I just did the roll back on firmware ...  app is 4.1.5

the new mac software looks nicer but I own a PC. So how did it fly? I keep thinking range and video issues could be the RC not the drone FW but there is talk of leaving that at the new RC firmware level.
2017-9-8
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

I overcame all this range crap by modifying the TX to a high gain antenna and amplifier.  I had to do the same to my Inspire 1 after a few firmware and App "updates".  I know it sucks but thats how DJI is eliminating flyaways by reducing apparent video range not control range.  This insures you don't fly far enough from the TX to lose control just video signal and you turn around and fly back towards TX.  Its even worse in urban environments where the RF noise is high.  This is true in ATTI mode were there is no GPS reference to go into a hover with control signal loss, it just keeps blowing away until it either reconnects, runs out of power or crashes into something.  Please correct me if Im wrong.  It could also be now to migrate people to Cystal Sky, DJI Goggles or other device built to overcome some limitations.  If IPADS are overheating its because they are doing alot more calculations, calculations specifically desighned to overheat the older units initiating purchases of new IPADs creating a sofware based obsolecense that benifits both Apple and DJI with new harware purchases in order to fix the problems created by the "updates".   Ive bitten into the CS and Smart glasses and it does solve problems and makes things better so its a dance with the devil in order to get Angel wings!
2017-9-8
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

eggbeater Posted at 2017-9-8 08:37
I overcame all this range crap by modifying the TX to a high gain antenna and amplifier.  I had to do the same to my Inspire 1 after a few firmware and App "updates".  I know it sucks but thats how DJI is eliminating flyaways by reducing apparent video range not control range.  This insures you don't fly far enough from the TX to lose control just video signal and you turn around and fly back towards TX.  Its even worse in urban environments where the RF noise is high.

Eggbeater,

you maybe right!!!

All I can tell you My Inspire 2 works perfect now with the roll back on .330 and RC Rollback, So for all you non-believers .
How much more Proof do need People, Why do you think DJI Reply to the Forum Group!!

Magic my Inspire 2 Works great Again with Firmware Rollbcks and many thanks to the Groups who provide the firmwares.

DJI is responsible and downgraded  our firmware and took away the rollback capabilities  on purpose !!!

This is my Last posing before Hurricane Irma hits here in south Florida
2017-9-8
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

Paraviz02 are you a part of the fw beta for the Inspire 2? i think you would be a great person on that team with use
2017-9-8
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

EagleEyeUAV Posted at 2017-9-8 09:30
Paraviz02 are you a part of the fw beta for the Inspire 2? i think you would be a great person on that team with use

Yea I signed up. How do we find out if we got on?
2017-9-8
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
United States

you should get 2 separate emails
email #1 title-Welcome to the DJI Beta Community!
email#2 title-Congratulations on your acceptance to the Inspire 2 Beta Beta!
also the email 2 link needs comma taken out of it otherwise it will not go through sadly its a copy paste deal but at least it works
log in with your normal login it will say in green with a green check-mark Application Approved and in a yellow box it will say recruiting.
also note the dates are badly jumbled
2017-9-8
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

EagleEyeUAV Posted at 2017-9-8 10:42
you should get 2 separate emails
email #1 title-Welcome to the DJI Beta Community!
email#2 title-Congratulations on your acceptance to the Inspire 2 Beta Beta!

One Question that  I have when your a Beta tester , If your Inspire 2 crashes does DJI send you a new Drone ?

I think we are all Beta Testers , Like it or Not.
2017-9-8
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
United States

ill send you a pm later this evening
2017-9-8
Use props
Roy C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4692 ft
Philippines

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-9-6 04:17
Reply to JohnsI2

We just bought another Inspire 2 and I am hesitant to upgrade its FW.

It shouldn't be like this but we got no choice.
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules