DJI Customer Support Suggestion AOG
560 3 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ATCs llc
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Professional Photographers at the mercy of DJI incompetence, DJI is a Business with a principal goal of making MONEY,,, DJI when will you understand that we purchase your product to do exactly the same thing, MAKE MONEY, excessive DOWNTIME is unacceptable, you really need to initiate a program of CUSTOMER SERVICE AOG "Aircraft On Ground" rapid response team and start taking care of your CUSTOMERS!!!!

AOG  Aircraft On Ground
In the Aviation Industry, this term means for every minute the Aircraft is not in SERVICE the end USER is loosing PROFIT

2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We feel really regretful for the difficulties of the case that you had mentioned. We totally understand the frustration that one can not use the drone when he is making a living with the drone, but firstly may I know what had happened with your drone? Please tell us more details so we can help about this.
Besides, any suggestions are welcome, will do our best to improve our customer service. Sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for your kindness.
2017-8-29
Use props
Dinos6
lvl.2

Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-29 20:26
We feel really regretful for the difficulties of the case that you had mentioned. We totally understand the frustration that one can not use the drone when he is making a living with the drone, but firstly may I know what had happened with your drone? Please tell us more details so we can help about this.
Besides, any suggestions are welcome, will do our best to improve our customer service. Sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for your kindness.

Thor, I will be first to reply you because my drone (like all my aerial studio) is really on the ground now (in a few days will be underground).

Please check my issue here:
http://forum.dji.com/thread-111131-1-1.html

thx!
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dinos6 Posted at 2017-8-30 14:57
Thor, I will be first to reply you because my drone (like all my aerial studio) is really on the ground now (in a few days will be underground).

Please check my issue here:

Dinos, I have responded you own thread, please keep me updated there, thank you.
2017-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules