Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
About the Live Streaming in Android
3244 6 2017-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juferame
lvl.1
Flight distance : 594600 ft
Colombia

Hi guys,
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and Motorola 4 G Plus. I want to share with my fans from my fan page on facebook (www.facebook.com/juanfdoramirezmejia) but the DJI Go app It doesn't have this option.

I'm really sad because there are some ways to obtain this function in Android but is very difficult. It's necesary to have three apps and work in these simultaneously. I don't trust in this way.

Thank you for the helpings and excuse me for my english. I want to study

Greetings!
2017-8-29
Use props
Porktree
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not sure about Android, but on iOS Litchi offers live streaming.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Phantom 3 Standard does not have this function on Android devices. This function requires internet access, as far as I know, the Android device can't use the mobile data when it is connected to the WiFi which does not have internet access. The iOS device has this function.
2017-9-3
Use props
Epicdoom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

I remember reading about some device or module that would allow this and I know it was on here someplace may want to search android live feed
2017-9-4
Use props
Juferame
lvl.1
Flight distance : 594600 ft
Colombia

Hi guys,

I buyed Litchi but I have fear to fly with this app... Now, I have a question for you: is there a problem with de Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and DJI GO App?

I'm on some whatsapp's groups and the people say that the RTH not function.

Thanks for your answers, greetings!
2017-10-5
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-3 23:09
Phantom 3 Standard does not have this function on Android devices. This function requires internet access, as far as I know, the Android device can't use the mobile data when it is connected to the WiFi which does not have internet access. The iOS device has this function.

If you switch on developer options in android you can set mobile date to be on even if WiFi is connected, I’ve not tried it as I primarily use my iPad which is WiFi only https://www.quora.com/Is-it-poss ... g-connected-to-wifi
2017-10-5
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Juferame Posted at 2017-10-5 06:00
Hi guys,

I buyed Litchi but I have fear to fly with this app... Now, I have a question for you: is there a problem with de Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and DJI GO App?

You shouldn't have an issue with the Android version of this app. Of course, you can always download the Go App from this link: http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-standard/info#downloads
2017-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules