Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Pro Slave Controller video issue
1963 11 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PSlats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 456381 ft
Australia

Hi - Hoping anyone else has seen this problem...

We're running a Matrice 600 Pro with two controllers - Master and a Slave.

We were getting constant video breakup on the Slave's ipad even though we had full HD signal.  The Master's video was totally fine.  We upgradded the Anntenas on both controllers - same problem.  We swapped the master and slave controllers - same problem.

Seems to me there's a bug in the drone that is affecting the slave controller's video.

Here's a video showing the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=bJ2y5J3NrI4

Any ideas?
2017-8-30
Use props
Mario
lvl.4
Germany

Same thing here, main control is good, slave not acceptable.
2017-8-30
Use props
PSlats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 456381 ft
Australia

Mario Posted at 2017-8-30 22:58
Same thing here, main control is good, slave not acceptable.

Anyone out there got a master / slave working correctly?

Any ideas DJI?
2017-9-5
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

PSlats Posted at 2017-9-5 20:17
Anyone out there got a master / slave working correctly?

Any ideas DJI?

Hi,

Mine working correctly (M600 Pro, A3, LB2 master + slave, Ronin MX + Intelli-g device to control the camera which is a GH4)
I use a (recent) iPad on the slave, never loses signal, what cannot be said of the Nvidia Shield on the master. I can count on the DJI-app crashing at least once every flight on this tablet. I have to restart the app, but meanwhile I still get image on the slave's iPad via Intelli-g and the Intelli-go-app
2017-9-22
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

P.S. videolink to YouTube doesn't work here
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Is the video break up issue a display issue or a file issue? What size file are you using? Certain video files may be too large for the iPad to process.
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Kover Posted at 2017-9-22 02:40
Hi,

Mine working correctly (M600 Pro, A3, LB2 master + slave, Ronin MX + Intelli-g device to control the camera which is a GH4)

Regarding the app clashing, can you back up your information on the app and reinstall?
2017-9-22
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-22 06:57
Regarding the app clashing, can you back up your information on the app and reinstall?

Hi,
I think I already did that. I can't exactly explain why but to me it looks like a tablet- rather than an app-issue
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Kover Posted at 2017-9-22 12:04
Hi,
I think I already did that. I can't exactly explain why but to me it looks like a tablet- rather than an app-issue

You have to look at the compatibility of the tablet. What type of tablet is it again?
2017-9-22
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-22 12:07
You have to look at the compatibility of the tablet. What type of tablet is it again?

One's an iPad 2017, the other one Nvida Shield. They both work but the dji go-app crashes more often on the Nvidia. Very annoying but I learned to live with it
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

I was not able to get your video. Can you embed the video in the reply? Regarding the App, have you gone on the manual on page 1 and download the app? https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
2017-9-25
Use props
sgb81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 379406 ft
Australia

Hey DJI-Mark,

I've just started using a similiar setup to the first post in this thread and am having the same issue with the slave remote.

Have tried all the fixes you suggested above.

Any further thoughts?
2018-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules