Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question about the DJI 4 Go App for Ipad Pro
550 3 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wpgubaru
lvl.4
Flight distance : 254646 ft
Canada

I use a Ipad Pro 9.7" but doesn't use a sim card so no data. Are you able to somehow cache maps in the dji app when i'm connected to my home wifi and then use it where ever I go later on? Or should I just tether to my cell phone. Sometimes I goto areas that have no cell reception. Any help would be great. Thanks.
2017-8-30
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes you can cache the maps at home, check general settings menu and make sure 'Cache Map in the Background' is activated. Then open map while at home and connected to internet, move across map to desired area and zoom in as required. Move about the area to cover where you will be flying and that should be it.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What Aardvark said is correct,
2017-8-30
Use props
Wpgubaru
lvl.4
Flight distance : 254646 ft
Canada

Aardvark Posted at 2017-8-30 12:42
Yes you can cache the maps at home, check general settings menu and make sure 'Cache Map in the Background' is activated. Then open map while at home and connected to internet, move across map to desired area and zoom in as required. Move about the area to cover where you will be flying and that should be it.

Right on! Thank you sir.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules