adding insult to injury... how long to get the discount
627 3 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PascalG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

i m a pretty patient guy... i guess i should have known better than buying a just released drone but i did... 34 flights later, the spark disconnects and disappears... 10 days for DJI to say sorry but the log doesnt show any fault, all we can do is give you 30% off a new one. well... duh... if the thing shuts down and disconnects, the flight records in the phone arent going to show anything but an abrupt shut down. i would assume that the files are somewhat encrypted so users cant just delete entries. Come and think of it, i am insulted that DJI claims that "because the record ended without any sign of abnormality we could not verify what happened afterwards"   are they suggesting i edited the flight record?

and never mind whatever bug affected so many drones warranted the unprecedented mandatory upgrade or you re grounded...

anyway... i ll take the 30% off... replied 3 days ago now and i havent heard any response.  at least, if you're going to blame the customers be quick to send the coupon or discount code or whatever...  still waiting...  dont know it i ll sell the thing when i finally get to buy a slightly discounted replacement or use it. maybe they got their act together with the new FW

CAS-923424-R2B0D0
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Pascal, we are sorry for your loss and the delay of response.
The record of flight records were interrupted doesn't mean you edited or we edited the record, when the APP failed to receive the data from flight control, the record will be interrupted.
There are complete data in flight control, but we cannot get it because the aircraft flew away and cannot be recovered. We sincerely apologize for this situation.
The email of discount has been replied, please check again.
If there is any further question, please keep us updated, thanks.
2017-8-30
Use props
PascalG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

Thanks  for the reply.  I just received an email from tech saying the coupon code will be emailed within 3 days.  I guess I ll give spark another try but these kind of random failure are very frustrating especially considering it happened after 34 flawless flights up to 4000' range.  We ll see how this one turns out
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PascalG Posted at 2017-8-31 03:57
Thanks  for the reply.  I just received an email from tech saying the coupon code will be emailed within 3 days.  I guess I ll give spark another try but these kind of random failure are very frustrating especially considering it happened after 34 flawless flights up to 4000' range.  We ll see how this one turns out

Thank you, we are trying our best to improve our products, hope everything goes well.
Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules