Galaxy Tab S2 vs Tab S?
845 6 2017-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

HOw is this version of the Tab S working with Go and LItchi? There was previously mentioned issuen with the OS version of Andorid.
Thanks
2017-8-30
Use props
TXBiker63
lvl.3
Flight distance : 253 ft

United States

I haven't had an issue with any android device I have. Made sure they were in airplane mode before flight and go. Make sure what your using has plenty of memory and good if not great processing power.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

For DJI GO and DJI GO 4, we have a support device list for your reference: 移动设备列表.jpg
2017-9-3
Use props
GeoffT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-3 22:23
For DJI GO and DJI GO 4, we have a support device list for your reference:[view_image]

Time for DJI to get on top of Android
2017-9-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

GeoffT Posted at 2017-9-3 22:34
Time for DJI to get on top of Android

There is a great video that explains this, somewhere. But Android is a mess. DJI have to write software to suit the Android platform, while the Android device makers screw around with their individual devices to suit their own ends. A classic is Samsung, every time Samsung bring out a major update, half their phones refuse to co-operate with the DJI software and everyone blames DJI.
2017-9-3
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Thanks all. I did use my new S2 last night successfully. However, I am getting update notices for the OS from current 6.0 Marshmallow to 7.0 Nougat. there was a thread here a while ago about issues with Nougat and Go app opening. To update or not?
2017-9-4
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I suggest do not update your tablets.
Us Nvidia Shield K1 users had to roll back as Nougat caused crashes to the App regularly.

That said, I do have a OnePlus3 phone on Nougat and it runs fine with the app.  DJI are about to add OnePlus to approved list soon.
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules