Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wildtribe
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Everyone

First post of the forum for me!

Having issues with my Drone.
When I am flying it straight, Its flying forwards and out to the right a little so its not completely straight.
Same as when I am panning the drone fron side to side horizontily. its not going straight across but on an angle.
What is the problem here?

2017-8-30
Use props
george_007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 183045 ft
Sweden

I have the same behaviour in both my Mavic and my Phantom 4 but I wrote it down as something that is hard to achieve in this kind of products. I just compensate manually while flying.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Do an IMU calibration and an RC calibration, then fly it in an open area, see if it is better.
2017-8-31
Use props
gor1don
lvl.1
Flight distance : 120568 ft
United Kingdom

Is it wind drift? Fly in the opposite direction if it still flies to the right its the drone if it now flies to the left it the wind.
2017-8-31
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

check yr RC calibration - also check that you are not by mistake making input with yr right stick.
The rc sticks sensors are sensitive (reaction to input) and if you are pushing the stick slightly off centre it may be whats causing yr issue.?

Personally i find that controling sticks with my fingers, as opposed to my thumbs, gives me better sense of where my sticks are and better control over my sticks generally.
2017-8-31
Use props
randy.sauder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872572 ft
Canada

Humm...mine is doing the exact same thing!   And maybe not coincidentally, I am having 'gimbal drift'.  Both anomalies occurred at the exact same time; I've a thread on the drift issue...
2017-8-31
Use props
wildtribe
lvl.1
Australia

thanks guys! i will try to calibrate it.
What i meant is when i use the joy stick to move forward I have it full straight but its going straight on an angle. Really frustrates me when im trying to get work done haha.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules