1034 6 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Why does dji not make auromatic announcements without everybody asking on the forum regarding what to do when a bug has been discovered. They have a nice chapter called "announcements" .they only announce when there is an update.
For example a lit of people having questions regarding the max distance/height limit.
And everytime dji diana, susan etc answers with the same standard answer. Just announce and say , there is a bug bla bla bla and this is the sollution bla bla bla

Is much easier for everybody and saves a lot of questions and time

Just a suggestion
2017-8-31
Use props
StarFishUK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54970 ft
United Kingdom

It would be good if they kept us up to date more, but I think they're handling it all very well. And mods on this forum are amazingly helpful and pateint - they deserve a whole box of pickled eggs in my opinion (others may disagree). I like the idea of aromatic announcements though.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Your suggestion is good but we still not have this function in our forum. I will transfer your idea to our designated department and improve our service. Thanks for your suggestion again.
2017-8-31
Use props
fans61699a75
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ok super
Thanks
2017-8-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

StarFishUK Posted at 2017-8-31 00:21
It would be good if they kept us up to date more, but I think they're handling it all very well. And mods on this forum are amazingly helpful and pateint - they deserve a whole box of pickled eggs in my opinion (others may disagree). I like the idea of aromatic announcements though.

Aromatic announcements ;)
Sounds like music to my nose.
2017-8-31
Use props
fans5d9349b7
lvl.2
United Kingdom

The thing is, users are just as ignorant too. Like people still posting topics stating that the Spark will be grounded in September. If they read the announcements at the top of this forum they'd already know the details and reasons why. It doesn't seem to matter what information DJI puts out, some people ignore it, then ask questions already answered.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans5d9349b7 Posted at 2017-8-31 03:30
The thing is, users are just as ignorant too. Like people still posting topics stating that the Spark will be grounded in September. If they read the announcements at the top of this forum they'd already know the details and reasons why. It doesn't seem to matter what information DJI puts out, some people ignore it, then ask questions already answered.

Yes, you are right. People like posting new thread instead of searching the answer. Anyway, we are willing to answer them. Please feel free to communicate with us.
2017-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules