Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RANT
621 7 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhoppes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

DJI - Your support is terrible.    After very basic troubleshooting the reply is always to send things in...... why?!?!?   Please offer more advanced level support so that end users are not without their aircraft for ages.

In every case where this has happened I've managed to resolve things myself eventually.  DJI - your product is wonderful... your support sucks.

2017-8-31
Use props
Danoldo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25791 ft
United States

No, their support isn't terrible. It is absolutely non-existent and utterly despicable.  
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mhoppes, we are sorry to hear about that, you have opened several threads in the last few days, may I know which one that our support suggests to send in? We will see if we can provide more assistance.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Danoldo Posted at 2017-8-31 14:07
No, their support isn't terrible. It is absolutely non-existent and utterly despicable.

I believe our support has been trying their best to help to troubleshoot the problem, but it is finite to help remotely.
We have responded your own thread, please check.
2017-8-31
Use props
mhoppes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141302 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 18:54
Mhoppes, we are sorry to hear about that, you have opened several threads in the last few days, may I know which one that our support suggests to send in? We will see if we can provide more assistance.

Hi Mindy.  I have updated the firmware on my Inspire 1 aircraft using the X3 camera.  I am now trying to upgrade the firmware on my Z3 camera, but it won't happen because the aircraft is already updated.  This should be a very simple thing to do.

Downgrading is also apparently being prohibited by the software.
2017-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mhoppes Posted at 2017-9-1 03:33
Hi Mindy.  I have updated the firmware on my Inspire 1 aircraft using the X3 camera.  I am now trying to upgrade the firmware on my Z3 camera, but it won't happen because the aircraft is already updated.  This should be a very simple thing to do.

Downgrading is also apparently being prohibited by the software.

What is the current version of Z3? Please check in General Settings---About. Thanks.
2017-9-1
Use props
Dougb 9
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-1 04:22
What is the current version of Z3? Please check in General Settings---About. Thanks.

I have had a Mavic Pro now for 4 weeks and have not recorded one aerial video and have only flown up and down three times for a total flying time of a few minutes. The first AC was returned because the Gimbal controller was faulty - 3 weeks to receive a replacement AC which arrived today 8 Sep 17.  Updated the firmware sucessfully but I now have no video displayed on my iPhone 6 Plus. The camera records video and still shots but they are not visible on the phone during recording. All I have is a black blank screen with the square AF box in the centre of the screen.I cannot access the camera features under General Settings and the 3 little slides under the record button don't work and I unableto access manual camera settings. I'm done - this is such a dissapointing experience and to make matters worse DJI informed my by email that part of their quality control procedure they were flight testing my AC before they returned it.
2017-9-8
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dougb 9 Posted at 2017-9-8 03:54
I have had a Mavic Pro now for 4 weeks and have not recorded one aerial video and have only flown up and down three times for a total flying time of a few minutes. The first AC was returned because the Gimbal controller was faulty - 3 weeks to receive a replacement AC which arrived today 8 Sep 17.  Updated the firmware sucessfully but I now have no video displayed on my iPhone 6 Plus. The camera records video and still shots but they are not visible on the phone during recording. All I have is a black blank screen with the square AF box in the centre of the screen.I cannot access the camera features under General Settings and the 3 little slides under the record button don't work and I unableto access manual camera settings. I'm done - this is such a dissapointing experience and to make matters worse DJI informed my by email that part of their quality control procedure they were flight testing my AC before they returned it.

Please remove the App.  Then power cycle the iPhone with the home button depressed.  After you have done that please reinstall the App.  Check all your settings.
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules