Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refurbished??
1908 4 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JaseRicco
New

United States

Anyone have an experience purchasing refurbished DJI products? I'm looking at a Mavic Pro, but experience with refurbished products does not have to be limited to the Mavic. I have purchased many Apple products this way due to their Refurbished Policy - Refurbished Apple products come with the same 1-year warranty as a brand new product, all manuals and accessories, A new battery and outer shell and a new white box. And it looks to me like DJI refurbished products are marketed this same way, so why not save a couple hundred $...IMO anyway.
2017-8-31
Use props
fanscf8a147b
  • >>>
Canada

I will stay away from any DJI refurbished products, The Quality control is awful in new products just think about how the refurbished ones will be... My Friend bought a refurbished Phantom 4 from best buy. this is the third time he had sent it to DJI for repair and came back with the same issue. total wasted of time. DJI have nice ideas but in practice they fail with issue and Costumer Service. I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for a better Quality control  but I guess they are trying to be ahead of the competition selling a bit cheaper.
2017-9-16
Use props
Mugrunty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599449 ft
United States

Honestly, I've had nothing but positive experiences with my refurbished phantom 4.  The unit came as like it was a brand new one, with plastic still on everything. It smelled new, looked new, and had absolutely no scratches or markings of any kind.  I've had it since December and have had absolutely no hardware problems whatsoever. Maybe I got lucky, but I would say go for it! I got mine from DJI.
2017-9-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Go for it you can also get dji care refresh on refurbish models, and with 12 months warranty. Bobs your Uncle.
2017-9-16
Use props
HWal
lvl.1
Norway

I bought my Mavic brand new in the hope of avoiding trouble. Still I had to get a warranty repair due to malfunction of the forward looking sensors.
It is very much a question of luck and probability. In my opinion a refurbished Mavic might easily be as good as a new one.
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules