Issues with DJI Care Refresh
1237 10 2017-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eiQq8om
New
Flight distance : 19341 ft
United States

I sent in a DJI Spark to be replaced under the DJI Care Refresh plan. When they received in I got a proforma invoice for the full repair instead of the small price of replacing the first Spark under my DJI Care Refresh plan.

I contacted a representative for DJI on July 22, 2017 and that person said that they will submit a request for the correction and it should take 3-5 days.

On July 29, 2017 the correction to the proforma invoice hadn't been made so I contacted them again and again they said that they would follow up and it should take 3-5 days.

On July 31, 2017 I follow up again because I had not seen any change and the representative said that they would follow up and that it would take 3-5 days.

You can see the pattern. When I paid extra for the DJI care refresh plan I did so to reduce added headache and cost in the future. So far I feel like this extra money that I paid DJI has gone to waste. I am worried that I will continually be blown off each time I contact DJI. Hopefully you guys can help me find an away to expedite this process.

Thanks a lot!
2017-8-31
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

The sad part, is your at DJI Supports mercy

i think the delay is caused by the volume of sales of the Spark, and they are always sold out; which they don't tell you.

Hopefully you'll be able to get something done quickly and get DJI Support to respond quickly.
2017-8-31
Use props
Twin Spark
New
Flight distance : 4606 ft
Italy

I sent mine a couple of days ago. and i'm a little worried that this will happen to me too. hope not.
2017-8-31
Use props
TMUSVI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 228891 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

Stop the BS dji stop ripping off people or get banned
2017-8-31
Use props
brian_b
lvl.2
United States

I sent mine in to repair the gimbal. Didnʻt have care refresh, it was covered under warranty, it was back in 10 days. My issues happened outside of the 48 hours to activate refresh (I didnʻt buy it on time, at the time) but the warranty covered it. I would think that, with care refresh, the turnaround would be reasonably quick considering you paid for it, and it is not the warranty.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We understand how you feel, really sorry about it. Could you please leave me with the case number? I will help to escalate it to appropriate department to look into and help you get an update soon. Thanks.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Twin Spark Posted at 2017-8-31 12:27
I sent mine a couple of days ago. and i'm a little worried that this will happen to me too. hope not.

If there is anything wrong happened, please keep us posted, we will try our best to get it addressed, no worries.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TMUSVI Posted at 2017-8-31 15:26
Stop the BS dji stop ripping off people or get banned

We will try out best to help customer who needs assistance, and DJI is keep improving the products and customer service, may I know your experience with our customer service? We will see if we can help you.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

brian_b Posted at 2017-8-31 15:26
I sent mine in to repair the gimbal. Didnʻt have care refresh, it was covered under warranty, it was back in 10 days. My issues happened outside of the 48 hours to activate refresh (I didnʻt buy it on time, at the time) but the warranty covered it. I would think that, with care refresh, the turnaround would be reasonably quick considering you paid for it, and it is not the warranty.

Brian, glad your issue got sorted out quickly, we will try our best to help OP to get it addressed too.
2017-8-31
Use props
TMUSVI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 228891 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-31 18:26
We will try out best to help customer who needs assistance, and DJI is keep improving the products and customer service, may I know your experience with our customer service? We will see if we can help you.

you should be in customer service as your the best, knowledgeable and very nice
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TMUSVI Posted at 2017-8-31 18:56
you should be in customer service as your the best, knowledgeable and very nice

Thanks, customers can always post the question here, there are many users with rich experience who can assist, and we can help too.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules